Where Can I Get A......? where to find pg/vg at walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toup

Oct 28, 2009
Virginia
JDUB

Bottle is labeled "GLYGERIN",,next line says skin protectrant" and the manufacturer on bottom of label is "HUMCO"..its over in the medicines area not the first skin care producs
cost me about $2.96" for a six ounce bottle. Sorry cant be more specific about location but it s been awhile. Anyway you can ask one of the sales associates...good luck on that

Toup

JKBonin

Moved On
Jan 4, 2010
NH
JDUB

Bottle is labeled "GLYGERIN",,next line says skin protectrant" and the manufacturer on bottom of label is "HUMCO"..its over in the medicines area not the first skin care producs
cost me about $2.96" for a six ounce bottle. Sorry cant be more specific about location but it s been awhile. Anyway you can ask one of the sales associates...good luck on that

Toup

Above is accurate. I found it in our local walmart in the aisles in front of the pharmacy itself. $2.98

Toup

Oct 28, 2009
Virginia
JDUB

if you ar e looking for a non nic that is all..you may have to add 10% distilled water and /or vodka to the mix to thin out the glcerin and give a lilltle throat hit (the vodka).
Then add the loranns to taste.(you may need a 10-20% of the flavoring to the above liguid). Percentages are of totaal ..so for 5ml of glycerin, add .5 ml of water, .5 of vodka and maybe 1.5 ml of the flavoring for a starter. (vodka is an option you can get by with just water. Then see how it draws and flaor up/thin out as necessary. I ve been using the carmel with a tiny bit of bavarian creme to make an ry4 tasting formula..nice vape..but careful with the baviarn cream..it is potent.
good luck (and dont worry its not an exact science)
Toup

Toup

Oct 28, 2009
Virginia
jdub
you could add nic if you wanted..of course it wouldnt be no nic juice then...lol. Also if youhave some premixed eliquid from a supplier i n a flavor you like you could just cut that with about 40% glycerin and add any additional loran flavors you like to make up for the cutting. For exapmple Ive cut some RY4 juice I had with extra glycerin (for the vapor and sweet taste) and then kicked up the flavor with additonal lorann caramel, etc.

Toup

Urban Nightmare

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Wainwright, AB, Canada
When adding flavoring to a PG/VG could you use extracts? I'm really new at this and don't think I'll mix my own right away. I'm thinking spearmint or just mint might be nice. Also where would you get some nicotine to put in or should I just get a 36mg bottle from a supplier?

Thanks
Urban Nightmare - Living the dream

purplxhaze420

Dec 26, 2009
MA
go to walmart. go to the pharm counter. tell them that, if they don't have it in stock, you would like to order the 16oz ($8.99) bottle of propylene glycol. (MAKE SURE YOU SPELL IT FOR THEM!!, otherwise you'll probably not get PG) Takes 1 day to get to the store. Guarantee they will tell you to go get the miralax... I laughed when she said this. That is Polyethylene Glycol. Common mistake, tho. But very unprofessional that a pharmacist would not know the difference.

Get the nic online.
For VG - go to walmart, go to skin/nailcare area and look for a bottle of USP Glycerin. There you go.

Flavors - walmart or craftstore or baking store.
I've been able to either scope out, or buy everything i've ever needed at walmart.

ShayDwight

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Colorado
Look for a clear bottle at Wal-mart that looks precisely like this:

2ppn8m1.jpg

I bought this for ~$4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread