The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

where to find tank/punch cartos with lip...

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by woundedphoenix, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. woundedphoenix

woundedphoenix Full Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Am looking for dual coil punch cartos with a lip (or whatever you eish to call it) on the bottom. I usually order from MadVapes, but i am looking at buying like 50 - 100 cartoss so the usual price is just a bit high for me right now.

Thanks in advancr~
    -iWounded Pkoenix.

2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I buy my single coil tank replacement cartos here: Dual Coil XL Tank Cartomizer for the SmokTank

Variety in resistances and in number of laser-drilled holes. $2.12 each if ordered in bunches of 12 or more. The vendor might be willing to make an even better deal for you if you contact him with the size order you need.

3. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
  4. woundedphoenix

Dec 19, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Saw no place to get An ecf discount, but even so, the price was right, and 14.50 shipping for 2-7 days from China is acceptable. If the cartos are good, i'll do more business with them, although i'll probably try to set it up so i can do the standard $6 china mail, rather than having to do DHL (im totally out right now, relying on three and four times used standard cartos. And when i say used, i mean each "use" was a diff flavor. I may have filled it up ten times with one flavor before switching to another, so really, 30-50 times used).
    -WP

5. woundedphoenix

Dec 19, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Baditude: too many people complaining ab out having to punch the holes larger. That's a pain. I'd rather order from China and have it right the first time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.