Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Actually, all the juice vendors I've ever used offer 0 nic juice.... And Tasty Vapor has what they call
Doublers" that are all 0 nic...and cheaper than their nic juice. Try them. You get twice as much 0 nic juice for the same price as their nic juice. They make it in the same flavors so that you can cut your nic juice with it without losing flavor. Tasty Vapor They sell 4 oz. of no nic juice for $15.00....heck of a price.

Larry45

Feb 19, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Just a word of warning, Diane...if you're brand new to vaping and start out with 0 nic juices, you may not be happy with the result. If you're after a throat hit - that little "slam" in the back of your throat when you inhale - you have to realize that the throat hit comes from the nicotine. The higher the nic level, the better the throat hit. I've tried 0 nic and it just does nothing for me; no satisfaction at all. I've settled on around 1% to 1.2% nic, which is between low and medium. I read a study that shows that relatively small amounts of nicotine are absorbed by the body when vaping, so that's how I justify it...

You can also get good TH from some flavors like cinnamon, ginger ale, mint/menthol, spices, etc.

That's exactly right, dormouse...the juice you use does make a difference. I have found that a mix of about 50/50 menthol and cinnamon gives a nice throat hit without overdoing the nic level. Puresmoker has a Tonic juice called Fire and Ice that is very good, and is my go-to juice during the day...

texasgranny

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Texas
I might have to try that menthol juice... never was a menthol smoker but it might make an interesting vaping experience. Cinnamon? I'm from Sweden, we use cinnamon at Christmas and that's about it, would taste so weird to vape XD

You gotta give it a try....Cinnamon is awesome to me anyway.
But it is not a all day vape for me either.

It does add a different kick in many ways!

Fire and Ice...Yummy...just ordered more yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread