where to get 510 cartos???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav_29

Mar 1, 2010
So since everyone in the PIf thread seems to be a lot nice and more willing to give support.

Where should i go about buying 510 cartos at the best price shipped i just can't live without them any more :) i live in Eagle river Alaska anso if anyone knows where i should/could get a good price on a 901 to 808 adapter and or 808 cartos that would be awesome as well preferable the same site so i don't have to pay shipping twice\

You all Rock Josh in Alaska

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
So since everyone in the PIf thread seems to be a lot nice and more willing to give support.

Where should i go about buying 510 cartos at the best price shipped i just can't live without them any more :) i live in Eagle river Alaska anso if anyone knows where i should/could get a good price on a 901 to 808 adapter and or 808 cartos that would be awesome as well preferable the same site so i don't have to pay shipping twice\

You all Rock Josh in Alaska

http://www.eastmall.net/product_info...roducts_id/976

Minimum order of $36 with $15 shipping. Spending just that amount will get you 9 packs of them! 45 cartos for $51...it can't be beat!

Last edited:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
We are doing a co-op order with Heaven Gifts the first week of May. You take 10% off the price you see because I'm passing my discount on to you all. You can get a 5 pack of cartos in different flavors for $6.30 and the shipping will be split by the number of people that are ordering. Once the order arrives at my house I will package it up, weigh it and let you know exactly what it costs to ship it to you from me. You will only pay the exact postage since I will get the envelopes and boxes from the post office. I won't be charging extra on the shipping either and will post the receipt for everyone to see. They also sell adapters at a great price. Here is a link to the thread for it...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward/86014-co-op-supplies-jules.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread