Where to get a DID clone glass/plastic tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
I have a DID clone and want to know where I can get a plastic or glass tank that will fit? I'm not interested in making one from a syringe. If a clear tank isn't available specifically for the DID clone, what other glass/plastic tank parts from other tanks fit the DID clone? Tired of not being able to see my juice level!

Try:

https://www.ibtanked.com/shop-tanks/clear-tubes/did-clear-detail

Not a 100% perfect fit, (edges of glass, oring fit) but does the job for seven bucks.

bubbajoe72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
Big D, Texas
would the regular DiD's clear tanks fit?

clear window for the "did"

not saying it does or doesn't but it seems logical

I believe they are different dimensions. The inner diameter for the DID-clone tank is 15 mm.

I've had my tank from IBTanked for about a week now and it was well worth the $7 I paid. The edges are a minor concern but can be remedied by some careful sanding with high-grit sandpaper. If you're concerned about chips on the edge, some #11 o-rings from the hardware store can fix that.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Yes, but if I get an IBTanked tube, I have to start fiddling with my thingy.

Like you dont now ;) Anyhow thats for filling cartos, with these the thingys are pretty much just for shipping and storage. Of course far be it from me to tell you what to do with your thingy Lol.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Like you dont now ;) Anyhow thats for filling cartos, with these the thingys are pretty much just for shipping and storage. Of course far be it from me to tell you what to do with your thingy Lol.

I got a really good chuckle out of the thread. Considering I am about to put some serious effort into finally building my 2 DiDAlikes, I think it might be time to get some clear tanks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread