Where to get an iStick and Nautilus mini (under $60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xVape

Oct 19, 2015
Hey guys, I've been looking to get an iStick 20 or 30w for quite some time now and I want to get a nautilus mini too. I've always had my sights set on buying from fasttech until I realised they only support bitcoin which I really do not want to pay by. Does anybody know of any sites where I could get an authentic iStick and a nautilus mini from for under $60? All help would be appreciated as I really want to make the purchase within the week. Thanks.

Edit- oh and another issue is I'd need free shipping to the UK, unless the shipping is relatively cheap (around $5-10). Most UK sites would charge around £50 rather than $50-60

Rickw57

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2015
Haarlem
To avoid having to pay with bitcoins, here is what you can do:

Find items on fasttech similar in price as the istick and nautilus, but which you can pay with PayPal or visa. So let's say the istick and nautilus are 50$ together, find a couple items which are 50$ together as well. But you'll have to find items which you can pay with PayPal or visa. Place your order, pay and ones you've done that, cancel the order and ask for a gift certificate.

Use the gift certificate to pay for the nautilus and istick.

Reactions: xVape

xVape

Oct 19, 2015

Find items on fasttech similar in price as the istick and nautilus, but which you can pay with PayPal or visa. So let's say the istick and nautilus are 50$ together, find a couple items which are 50$ together as well. But you'll have to find items which you can pay with PayPal or visa. Place your order, pay and ones you've done that, cancel the order and ask for a gift certificate.

Hmm, in all honesty this is probably the only way to do it. However upon checkout it doesn't give an option to use a gift certificate, could anybody help me with that? All help is appreciated, thanks!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA

xVape

Oct 19, 2015

Just a quick question, on the gift certificate tab I pressed purchase to see what it would bring up and it said gift certificates are not valid for UK customers. This makes me wonder, if I cancelled an order would I still get a gift certificate since I'm in the UK or would I just get a cash refund? Hmm.

xVape

Oct 19, 2015
I'm not sure about that. I've only done it once a few months back. It worked for me back then, but I'm from the Netherlands.

Perhaps someone else could help you out on that one.

Thanks anyway Rick, I'll just give it a go anyway, worst case scenario is I get the money back rather than a gift certificate which really doesn't bother me. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread