• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where to get Best (Tasting) and Best (Buy) UNFLAVORED E LIQUID... in Canada??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Vegetable glycerin (VG) or propylene glycol (PG) are the bases in every eliquid, flavouring, nicotine and usually a drop or two of distilled water and sometimes vodka or other alcohol (especially for DIY people) are added to it. So VG or PG is as plain as you're going to get. I've never vaped this so I can't say what it tastes like, but a lot of people do for something very plain, to vape at night with no nicotine or to clean the taste out of an atomizer to switch flavours.

I think both can be bought at pharmacies and .. I believe it's vegetable glycerin that people are buying at health food stores.

Edit: As Hitmetwice said though, these are both without any nicotine. If you're looking for nicotine you'll have to buy PG or VG with nicotine from a DIY eliquid supplier or mix the 2 yourself.

Last edited:

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
VG does have a very slight hint of sweetness to it and I've tried almost 3-4 different brands. Some of them even have a "pine cone" taste :?: so if you're looking for something that's absolutely tasteless PG is your best bet - although I could still detect "something" just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I buy my bulk PG/VG at EZVape.ca.

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
Well~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's certainly been an education the past couple days!!

UNFLAVORED that costs MORE than FLAVORED 8-o8-o

TEMPTING OFFERS south of the border :2c:

and some GREAT CANUCKS sending me stuff, helping me make sense of a silly situation :2cool:

Thanks.

~ puff ~

kinda like the very old commercial, "only in Canada, eh? ...pity!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread