Where to get unflavored juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

brekehan

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Austin, TX
I've been using my ecig for about 3 years now. This year, I've begun to experience respiratory problems. I'm at the stage where I am a little scared and seeing the doctors. Nothing solid.

I figured it would be a good idea to try unflavored juice. Cut down the risks. See if I can manage that. However, my google search for unflavored juice hasn't really yielded good results.

ecigexpress was the first hit, but I worry that they've got a do not inhale warning on their page, and don't guarentee 99+% USP nicotine like other sites do. They are also super cheap and the first hit, so call me paranoid...

MtBaker was the second hit. I saw reviews about them having funky taste. They also come in plastic bottles. I'd prefer glass to prevent any leeching.

The rest of the sites listed either offered super concentrated nic or vg only, etc.

Anyone have a vendor where I can get 50/50 pg vg and 12mg 99% USP nic, unflavored, in glass bottles for a reasonable price?

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Most vendors offer what your looking for EXCEPT the glass bottle. Most ship in plastic for safety reasons. There is one that ships in glass but the name escapes me at the moment. It is sold in glass and topped with argon gas for long term storage. If you are just looking for a little then you will go through it quickly and leaching is not a concern. If you are looking to buy a large supply and freeze some of it then you will need to repackage it in to glass yourself.

Most all of the major vendors are useing 99+% purity and the warnings are for the vendors to cover your a_ _.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Nude nicotine has what you are looking for but you need to buy glass bottles. Which they have for an ok price. Carolina extract ships in glass. They are a bit pricey and only down to 48mg. In either pg or vg no combinations. Carolina is my fave super smooth. Minimal throat it. Nude is pretty good too.

I don't personally know of anywhere that sells premix 12mg in glass. This route is also expensive compared to other options. Personally I would try nn and get a glass bottle or three with your order. Later you can decide if you want to scale up to 100mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread