• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where To Order From For Fast Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I've actually gotten product from the UK, US and have an order from China. I saw a newer Canadian site posted around here called quitstix.net. I was going to order a penstyle from them but they didn't have the USB passthrough.

I do know they carry the 901 so you might want to have a look. I haven't used them though so no idea how customer service is.

If you do find someone good, let us all know :)

Moonlightcsp

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
New Brunswick CANADA
I inquired on a few items from quitstix and the customer service seemed Excellent as for replying to emails and being helpful, I give them a 10/10 on that as for shipping and product I have yet to see but should be placing an order soon.

If your looking for a place to order the 901 and receive it fast enough, you can try youpuff I placed an order from there last week, shipped it out next day, received it within a week, as for the product, I am very satisfied, I did recieve a battery that was DOA but they said they'd replace it no problem so I awating to place another order today, they can be a little slow on the emails so be a little patient, they do get back to you.

Also placed another order from Smokemart, but they only have the DSE103, haven't recieved my order yet but very quick shipping, they ship out same day or next day.

Rest of my orders are from China and the US
Moon

cebu4u

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2008
Ontario
www.quitstix.net
Not just US...
I've been selling since June of 2008, and orders came in from China no problem - however, around Christmas, through Chinese New Year and about a month after, shipping was painfully slow, I had to refund some customers or send them elsewhere.

Anytime you order from the US, you should plan on 10-14 days due to our slow customs. Anything less than that and you got pretty lucky.

In Canada it depends on what model you are looking for. Have you decided on model yet or are you still looking?

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
My supplier was slow due to customs, as well mass mailed all clients that shipping will be delayed.We finally got our shipment in today,however we are not sure if more orders will clear customs or not with the ban. Crossing fingers.

Do you have EVO batteries and atomizers available now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread