The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where to order good wintergreen snus

Discussion in 'Smokeless tobacco' started by terrie1, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    What snus would you reccomend I order at the lowest shipping rate. I need to stock up, and my store that I get it from is miles away now that I have moved. Whats a good site that doesnt have 12.00 shipping costs?

2. Stubby

Stubby Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    There is no place you can get cheap shipping since the PACT act kicked in. The only way to do it is to make a large order to make the shipping cost less of an issue. I haven't ordered since the PACT act but when I do it's going to be a large order in the realm of at least 4 or 5 rolls, perhaps more. Shipping should not much more then a smaller order.

Another way... though I'm a bit loath to mention as I haven't tried them yet and you only get 15 portions per can is the new Camel Winterchill.

3. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I honestly don't know. I thought that getsnus/northerner was about the only one selling online in the US and their shipping starts around $12 as far as I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.