Where Can I Get A......? Where to Order in Canada? DSE901 Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlightcsp

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
New Brunswick CANADA
Hello, I am new here, been reading and reading and I am looking for some good suppliers in Canada, The DSE901 seems to be the best around, please correct me if I am wrong, but I need to find a place to order that has reliable service and products, I would love to order asap

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated,

Moonlightcsp

Hi Moonlightcsp,
I live in Ontario and have recently purchased, (but have not recieved yet) 1 kit of the DSE901 Mini Electronic cigarette +50Rfll+Case+USB+CAdpt, plus various other extra parts from Heaven's Gifts on ebay. I Have previously ordered other things from him and have received excellent service and products. As well, he is a recommended seller on some e-cig sites.
Since I am new here I can't type in the url for him, but try the search on ebay.ca using the number 390029805446.
Also, I have purchased DSE901 Platinum Electric Cigarette from Totally Wicked and much e liquid and parts. You can find his url on this site. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Milou

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I've never heard of YouPuff.com. I'm always on the lookout for a solid Canadian supplier but this site doesn't even own their own website or even provide a contact number or email. If the site goes down there is nowhere to follow up so I'd be a bit wary until at least a few of the experienced users on these forums recommend it.

In fact, I can't find a single post on the entire forums that references them. Has anyone ever used YouPuff before?

Reactions: Milou

Alunelu

Jan 2, 2009
Calgary, Canada
i was under the same WRONG impression...that i need a canadian supplier...after paying through the nose for kits, parts( 29 cdn for an 901 atomizer that died in 2 wks, also 2 901 atomizers from puresmoker that died even sooner than that) and liquids(20 for 30 mls of poor quality liquid)...a friend of mine recommended bestecig...20US for shipping...same products at half to 1/3 the price...

ordering from puresmoker is a vaste of time...for us canadians, anyway,...their liquids are from china and the quality is average, kits and parts also from china...thay don't answer much to us canadians they care much about the american market not as much for the rest, don't be fooled about the fast shipping , it doesn't apply to canada, so i don't see any reason why to order the same products from canada or US when they are available from china at half to 1/3 the price

on the other hand, i ordered liquid from johnson creek, and the quality and flavouring it's something else, worth the money, but don't select priority shipping, it costs almost double and it takes a week or so anyway, save your money...that from someone who spent over a $1000 in 3 mos in different e-cig supplies

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Yup, got some atomizers from them the other day. They work great, can't say I've ever tried one of their complete sets. I'm using their RN 4075 atomizer on a DSE901 battery (almost identical products) and my own home-made battery modification and it's blazing away.

BTW, you will wait 2 weeks or more for your order.

Anyone have feedback on heaven gifts, their prices seem to beat most., anyone from Canada ever order form their??
Prefer feedback before placing another order.

thanks
Moon

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Anyone have feedback on heaven gifts, their prices seem to beat most., anyone from Canada ever order form their??
Prefer feedback before placing another order.

thanks
Moon

Heaven Gifts is my favorite seller (no offense to others). I have spent about $600 with them and never had a problem. When my atomizers/batteries died, they replaced them....and they always answer my emails. I assume shipping to Canada would be the same as US. It takes about 2 weeks for regular shipping ($7), and one week for EMS shipping ($13). I have been raving about them since I got here, and others too, so if you search for "Heaven Gifts", I'm sure you fill find more. They are working on getting usb passthroughs and more juice, and if they do, they will have all my business!

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
I ordered from Heaven Gifts www.ruyandirect.com , and also from www.Bestecig.com both orders are at customs as of friday so I hope they get looked at and released and I should have them in hand by monday or so . I just hate the fact that Canadian customs is so slow to process packages and Canada Post is still only working Mon-Fri they should take a hint from the USPS and work saturdays as well !!

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
I ordered from Heaven Gifts www.ruyandirect.com , and also from www.Bestecig.com both orders are at customs as of friday so I hope they get looked at and released and I should have them in hand by monday or so . I just hate the fact that Canadian customs is so slow to process packages and Canada Post is still only working Mon-Fri they should take a hint from the USPS and work saturdays as well !!

Tommy, did you buy any 801 atomizers from both ? How do they compare..?

I also have orders at Customs on Friday..hope they are released soon:)

I ordered my two 901 kits from Chad at ecigsupply.com He was having a promotional sale so the kits cost $29.99 US each. With shipping the total came to $100.93 CD. I got the package 2 weeks + 1 day after ordering and that seems to be par for the course for things coming from the US. Contact and service was fantastic although I've not had any problem at all with his product. At least with this transaction I went into it with the name and phone number of a human being! That alone gave me more confidence. I definetly will be ordering my parts from him for the foreseeable future.

Margaret

KINGDADY

Moved On
Jan 8, 2010
toronto
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: unregistered supplier/affiliate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread