• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

where to shop in the PI

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonynousHaze

May 12, 2013
Westcoast
im looking for good deal for the nzonic 3 (or the 4 if that releases anytime soon) and the trident. anyone know a good spot thats in or around manila or even that could ship to there.
got some family members visiting so why not pick up on some stuff.

also any recommendations? i was thinking the nimbus but the trident has variable vents.
thanks

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
im looking for good deal for the nzonic 3 (or the 4 if that releases anytime soon) and the trident. anyone know a good spot thats in or around manila or even that could ship to there.
got some family members visiting so why not pick up on some stuff.

also any recommendations? i was thinking the nimbus but the trident has variable vents.
thanks

Green Hills would be a good place to send someone for vaping gear. Besides the few vape shops in the mall you're relatives could also do some shopping so that the trip there wouldn't be just a vape only stop. MyVape carries the trident, ordered mine and had it shipped to me a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if they have the NZo 3 in stock, I think that I saw on Fb that Vape King had some recently, not sure if they are still in stock.

As far as the trident vs Nimbus, I have used both and the trident is the better choice imo. Although it carries a higher price tag locally (almost double the Nimbus), the ability to adjust the air vents puts it over the Nimbus for me. I have tried dual coil builds with both using two 2mm vents and the Trident seemed to put out better flavor, but the vapor production was about the same. As of right now, the Trident and Immortalizer are my go to drippers...Good luck getting your hands on the hardware you are searching for...if you need any help don't hesitate to PM me.

Hi there. I just got back from the Philippines and I bought quite a bit of stuff. MyVape was pretty good. I went to the one at Centris Station. It's the Quezon exit if you ride the MRT. This is where I picked up my Nzonic.

Another shop I liked was Planet Vape at Trinoma. That's another easy one to get to. Just take the MRT to North Ave and it let's out right into Trinoma.

Both of those places had a lot of selection and a lot of high end stuff.

There's also another smaller place I went to off of Bonifacio stop on the MRT. It's called Purple Haze Vape Lounge. It's a smaller place, but the owner over there is super nice and helpful. This is where I picked up my Phantom mod. It's a real nice mod and half the price of all of the other "big name" Filipino mods.

durianeliquidflavorplease

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2013
Quezon City Philippines
hey where in Manila can one find the sioux mod and also the gamma tank

The Sioux is made by ChiefVapers, here is their page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chiefvapers/?fref=ts I know they have a shop at Greenhills though many vape shops carry their products as well. You can join the group and ask questions. Most vape shops also have Facebook pages and you can contact them directly and inquire about prices, location, etc. Search for Vape King, Green Puff, Planet of the Vapes, Watdapuff (man, we Pinoys have a thing for puns, no?) and dozens others. Many are in malls and most of them are easily accessible. Just be ready for horrible Manila traffic.

Last edited:

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
The Sioux is made by ChiefVapers, here is their page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/chiefvapers/?fref=ts I know they have a shop at Greenhills though many vape shops carry their products as well. You can join the group and ask questions. Most vape shops also have Facebook pages and you can contact them directly and inquire about prices, location, etc. Search for Vape King, Green Puff, Planet of the Vapes, Watdapuff (man, we Pinoys have a thing for puns, no?) and dozens others. Many are in malls and most of them are easily accessible. Just be ready for horrible Manila traffic.

That place has been recommended, and will plan on visiting next month! Thanks:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread