Where, When and How can i buy a GGTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajnatto

May 11, 2011
UK
Hi,
I'm new here but i read the article regarding GG suppliers http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/52485-gg-sellers-everything-about-gg.html and all of them are out of stock. Is there a list i have to go to or should i be keeping my eye on all these websites and buy a part from each site when they become available? Because there are some who sell them in some forums for crazy prices. Or should i just forget about it and find another mod?

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Just need some patience bro. The way things work here is in cycles. Imeo makes the products and he takes pre orders and it only takes roughly 3 months to complete. Every 3 months he is releasing a batch of products.

The re-seller's take pre orders when Imeo authorizes it for 2-3 days enough time for people to put there orders in and then we just wait about 3 months till its complete.
Right now his new Atty Ithaka is going to be released and people that pre ordered that back in Dec 2012 will be getting there hands on it real soon. He does send some extras to his re sellers so some may be lucky to get one.

After Ithaka he has a new PV Proteus a variable voltage mod, Archilles, and another run of GGTS will be coming out as well. Imeo will let the re sellers know when pre order process will commence. As for right now talk to your closest re seller and see if you have a chance for Ithaka. After Ithakas has been delivered Imeo will announce whats his next batch that will go into production. Its just rinse and repeat a 3 month cycle or so.

Imeo's quality and passion in the E-Cig market is one of a kind and truly is one of the best mod makers that I have seen that will go out of his way to make sure the customer is satisfied and happy. His Life time warranty is phenomenal and the community support you will get is another added bonus. If you have the time and patience I guarantee you his products will not let you down.

Ajnatto

May 11, 2011
UK
Thanks for the info, but i still don't get it, if there is a 3 month cycle is that for all the products or just one the like Ithaka, if it is for each one, when the GGTS will be built after 9 month after the Ithaka, Proteus, Archilles then the GGTS? or is it every 3 month he creates the whole collection so we can expect a new batch of the GGTS with the Ithaka?

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
preorders will last more than 2 weeks Aj. As for the production issue, it will be permanently be solved in about 3 months

Is this because you found a new shop with CNC machines ? to work for you. That would be the best news !!! more GG's ,

GG's here , GG's there , GG;s everywere !!!!!!!!!! HAPPY , HAPPY , HAPPY ! ! ! :)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I really appreciate the support guys, so if i decide to get one, i'll have to keep an eye on this forum for a couple of month until he opens the preorder list and i have around 3 days to order it? and wait for another 3 month to get it. I'm i understanding this right?

Imeo said he would be doing a run of GGTS that will not have a pre-order they should be done in 2-2.5 months I am guessing. I would watch the forums and subscribe for notification at the vendors.

JDSNYW

Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Ct
I am one of the lucky ones who is anxiously awaiting The Ithaka! I was able to get my hands on a Stealth and love it! Now waiting for an extension tube to come available so I can use more battery setups . I am using an 18350 w/ a Kick, it's very good , but I want more. 6v-7.4v! Thank you Imeo for such a quality product. I love that if something is not working correctly I can easily fix the problem! For me "all mechanical " is the way to go, with my GG and rebuildable Attys (Odysseus and soon Ithaka) I have complete control of my Vaping experience ! John

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exactly mr. I am arranging the details right now:)
Is this because you found a new shop with CNC machines ? to work for you. That would be the best news !!! more GG's ,

GG's here , GG's there , GG;s everywere !!!!!!!!!! HAPPY , HAPPY , HAPPY ! ! ! :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Than you very much for your support, but i don't have the time to invest on a mod with a lot of choices out there, so i'll leave it up to luck, if i get one or not, but its a bit too mush of a hassle for me.
Thanks again for all your support, i really enjoyed my stay here.

I hope that we will not miss you Aj.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exellent choices JD!:)
I am one of the lucky ones who is anxiously awaiting The Ithaka! I was able to get my hands on a Stealth and love it! Now waiting for an extension tube to come available so I can use more battery setups . I am using an 18350 w/ a Kick, it's very good , but I want more. 6v-7.4v! Thank you Imeo for such a quality product. I love that if something is not working correctly I can easily fix the problem! For me "all mechanical " is the way to go, with my GG and rebuildable Attys (Odysseus and soon Ithaka) I have complete control of my Vaping experience ! John

BmoreJeff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Just need some patience bro. The way things work here is in cycles. Imeo makes the products and he takes pre orders and it only takes roughly 3 months to complete. Every 3 months he is releasing a batch of products.

The re-seller's take pre orders when Imeo authorizes it for 2-3 days enough time for people to put there orders in and then we just wait about 3 months till its complete.
Right now his new Atty Ithaka is going to be released and people that pre ordered that back in Dec 2012 will be getting there hands on it real soon. He does send some extras to his re sellers so some may be lucky to get one.

After Ithaka he has a new PV Proteus a variable voltage mod, Archilles, and another run of GGTS will be coming out as well. Imeo will let the re sellers know when pre order process will commence. As for right now talk to your closest re seller and see if you have a chance for Ithaka. After Ithakas has been delivered Imeo will announce whats his next batch that will go into production. Its just rinse and repeat a 3 month cycle or so.

Imeo's quality and passion in the E-Cig market is one of a kind and truly is one of the best mod makers that I have seen that will go out of his way to make sure the customer is satisfied and happy. His Life time warranty is phenomenal and the community support you will get is another added bonus. If you have the time and patience I guarantee you his products will not let you down.

Imeo is indeed the BEST mod maker out there. Even if you have a problem with any GG product you buy and you cant figure it out, post your problem on ECF, imeo will find it and help you resolve your issue. I have had several user related issues (me not doing something correctly) and imeo has personally helped my fix the problem (Bishop you as well). So with GG you just cant go wrong. Yes the inventory issue is a drawback, there is stuff ive been waiting months to get and probably will wait a few more months to get but thats fine with me. As for when GGTS will be back is about 6 months if im correct, you can contact the GG seller in your region and see if they know when they will receive them, but i think for me in USA i was told 6 months until they build again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread