Where Would You Like to Have a Vapor Kings Retail Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
We are celebrating the opening of our third store coming soon and we are still in expansion mode. Where would you most like to see a Vapor Kings?
there is a small commercial building at the end of my block here in nederland texas. :D however beaumont would be more of a central location for this little corner of texas.
(i know it wont happen, but you did ask!!)

Last edited:

pcguru

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Oklahoma
Closer to Stillwater would work for me. New to vaping, haven't bought a starter kit yet, so would love a local place to check things out - talk shop - ask questions.

I would prefer a local place rather than looking around online. Our only smoke shop here only carries Green Smoke and its refills. Oh, and Walgreens, mustn't forget the Walgreens.

ZooKansas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Kansas City, MO USA
Come on up to Kansas City! Overland Park to be exact. No vape shops what-so-ever. Of course theres the guys in malls; selling crap and flat out lying to their customers regarding battery life, carto longevity, etc. etc. Walk up to those guys with a Provari, heck, an ego, and they want you to step away from the booth. If I had the time and capital/connections, I would definitely open a shop up. Good luck.

Edit: My brother lives in Broken Arrow, so next time I'm down there I'll be sure to visit you. In almost two years of vaping, I've never had the pleasure to visit a vape shop/supplier.

Twitchy

May 5, 2010
Odessa Texas
I can tell you now there are now vape stores that in the west texas area. If ya want to break out a brick and mortar in an area that hasnt been tapped Midland, Texas or Lubbock, Texas we do not have a single brick and mortar in this area. We have smoke 51 in the mall and njoy at the corner stores and blu at Walgreens.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

ianferrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
maumelle, ar
www.diyrecipebook.com
Little Rock!! Close to home for you guys and a totally empty market. I'd love to be able to pop to a real store for supplies, and even more than that have some place to send people that ask questions and want to start out... Seems like you guys have the right combination of stuff for new vapers. Hadn't even heard of you till I stumbled on your site, going to be nice to get stuff in a day or two instead of a week like a lot of places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread