• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

???? Where ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
The Cheddar Curtain was, at times, exciting - but nobody posts anymore..... I can't give anyone else reasons for not posting, I can only give my own reasons for not being active.

I, personally, am right now fighting through a fairly severe depression, and ECF as a whole doesn't offer me much in the way of light, fun conversations anymore - the tone of the forum has altered into one that I'm shying away from..... so I've been over at the forum that cannot be mentioned alot, because there's more goofyness and entertainment there.

That, and I've been around Emerald Vapers - that's my new forum & chat room.

I don't think I'll ever completely abandon ECF, but for right now, it's not the home I need to be in, it's changing and setting off my moodies, so I stay on the fringes.

Anyone else wanna share why we've been so quiet?

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Vicks, this has been tedious at best, many many many are not having fun at all....is there something in the air here, I've never been so sad to see winter coming. I think it's maybe just too disturbing, all that's going on in this state and in the nation...I worry about our kids. I worry about us! We can't do more taxes. We should be sitting comfortably, but both of us are still working to the point we don't even have a life anymore, I guess I'm just tired of being alone so much. We're getting kinda .....y here. Hate that.
I can't navigate that other place, I don't really think that's for me either. Great people, but just not comfortable for me.
Yah, I needed to get the Monkey off my back as well. You just can't hurt stupid. :shock: So now where he goeth, I goeth the other way!! Not fair. I like a good debate, but I won't stand for that stuff anymore.
We'll be ok guys, this is just a phase...what we need really is some good news from somewhere, maybe? Well, there's one thing, I haven't been 'bumped' today!!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Well, Kate, there are a few other options.... I've got a forum of my own (see the link in my signature line) - it's pretty quiet, but it could get moving if we could get people to post over there - and it's not nearly as 'rough and tumble' as that which shall not be mentioned (although I DO post over there quite a bit).

And yet another forum I'm kinda active in is RTV (right to vape) - they're shifting their focus to more of the crusade, the legal issues, the battle ahead of us then they are in socialization and goofyness.

There are options, Kate, don't feel down and out.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Got a good suggestion for a long battery life PV? My M402 doesn't last very long... then again, I've spent the whole day chain vaping. :oops:
Chain vaping, eh? I can relate with that. The easy $80 answer to your question would be to purchase the Janty Stick. It uses rechargable $2.50-$3.00 batteries AND has a USB connection built-in for charging and just plain vaping whilst at your computer. Did I mention these batteries will go for about 4hrs+ no prob.:)

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Dropping in to say hi to everyone. Fun is something in short supply these days, isn't it? Everyone is fighting mad about something.

I've found it difficult to find my voice in the debate lately. I've had a lot going on. I had a couple projects connected with my production business, and went through a transition of tennants with a rental house. Also, my parents are needing more help keeping up thier home, so being the dutiful son, I've been trying to help them. Vaping has been a Godsend for that, because my father was sensative to my smoking, and my vaping doesn't bother him. We can enjoy each others company much more, and is going to keep me from having to freeze outside to have a smoke when I go to help them.

I like debates, too, but I also get turned off by all the bashing on the forum. I happen to like Obama, but I would never call those who don't names to make a point.

Anyway, we've always treated each other with respect here, and there are a lot of good people in our group.

If people want to have a get together to make a statement to fight for vaping in Wisconsin, I'm still around.

Cheers,
Dale

Lyndale

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Wisconsin
Chain vaping, eh? I can relate with that. The easy $80 answer to your question would be to purchase the Janty Stick. It uses rechargable $2.50-$3.00 batteries AND has a USB connection built-in for charging and just plain vaping whilst at your computer. Did I mention these batteries will go for about 4hrs+ no prob.:)

I've been looking at the Janty (among others... so many choices), is that the one that takes commonly available rechargeable batteries? Or am I thinking of something else? And while I'm at it asking questions instead of looking up the information myself, what's the voltage on that?

Dropping in to say hi to everyone. Fun is something in short supply these days, isn't it? Everyone is fighting mad about something.

I've found it difficult to find my voice in the debate lately. I've had a lot going on. I had a couple projects connected with my production business, and went through a transition of tennants with a rental house. Also, my parents are needing more help keeping up thier home, so being the dutiful son, I've been trying to help them. Vaping has been a Godsend for that, because my father was sensative to my smoking, and my vaping doesn't bother him. We can enjoy each others company much more, and is going to keep me from having to freeze outside to have a smoke when I go to help them.

I like debates, too, but I also get turned off by all the bashing on the forum. I happen to like Obama, but I would never call those who don't names to make a point.

Anyway, we've always treated each other with respect here, and there are a lot of good people in our group.

If people want to have a get together to make a statement to fight for vaping in Wisconsin, I'm still around.

Cheers,
Dale

Dale, I took a look in the General discussion area and was immediately turned off. I made one snarky post in that anti-vax thread, but that's about all I plan to do in there. Like most Off Topic areas on most forums, it seems to be a "Come here to flame people for not thinking as you do" area.

I'd like to join in on anything that can get vaping more recognition and acceptance in Wisconsin. I'd hate to see this state go the way of California.

Lyndale

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Wisconsin
It would be so cool to get the group together. We had such a good time at our Vape-in at the Capitol in Madison in the spring.

Madison wouldn't be inconvenient for me. I've got a grad student friend who lives down there whose couch I have an open invitation to crash on at anytime. He might even join us if it involves drinking... especially since it likely wouldn't involve smelling like an ashtray afterward.

RebelDevil

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Wisconsin
Got a good suggestion for a long battery life PV? My M402 doesn't last very long... then again, I've spent the whole day chain vaping. :oops:

You could try the "Chuck". It uses 18650 batteries that last several days for 3.7volts or 2 cr123a batteries for 6 volts. Not sure how long the cr123's last on a charge because the 18650 is all I use. They only cost $80 shipped and can be customized if you want for the same price. I purchased one a couple of weeks ago and love it.:)

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
I've been looking at the Janty (among others... so many choices), is that the one that takes commonly available rechargeable batteries? Or am I thinking of something else? And while I'm at it asking questions instead of looking up the information myself, what's the voltage on that?
It looks just like a AAA battery, but it isn't. It is a proprietary (?) battery. It says 360mAh. If you're looking for shear power according to Vics the Prodigy has plenty (maybe too much, actually).;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread