The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where ?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Prince. Sb, Nov 8, 2018 at 4:07 PM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
    I’m from Canada now live in Singapore with my wife. I brought my vape through airport customs 2 different accusations. I had a dispute with my wife and the police came and seen my vape was charging he took away. No fine no nothing. Where to get in Singapore? I know there being sold. Pls anyone.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
  3. dom qp

dom qp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Under section 16(2A) of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (TCASA), it is illegal to possess, purchase and use vaporisers in Singapore as of 1 February 2018.

It is against the law. This forum does not condone illegal activity or allow discussion regarding illegal activity.

In addition, under section 16(1) of the TCASA, it has been illegal to import vaporisers from 1 August 2016 onwards.

Nor can you buy online.

You are lucky they did not fine or imprison you when they confiscated your vaporizer at the airport.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
    I successfully Brought through on to different accausions unaware the first time that it was illegal

5. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
    Do you smoke vape ? I thought this is vaping discussions?

6. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
    Do you smoke vape ? I thought this is discussions about vaping

• Like Like x 1
  7. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Doesn't matter. Dom has pointed out quite clearly that vaping is illegal in Singapore. There is probably a black market in Singapore that sells vape gear, but even if we could identify who sells it, the authorities would quickly shut it down. Its been reported that the authorities browse this forum to locate those that sell or use vaping products.

Sorry about where you live, but we can not help you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    It is. He’s still right. Even if someone knew, which they probably don’t, they can’t tell you here. Buying drug paraphalia in an Asian country as a foreigner is probably not something you can safely do anyway period.
    We can talk about what to do legally. Since you still have your juice you can at least keep nicotine withdrawal away by using your juice as a hand cream. Gonna stink like mad of course.

9. dom qp

Yes. Hello from Canada.

tenor.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Super Member

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    I think the lesson learned here is do not argue with the wife….especially if you are in possession of contraband.

I knew vaping was banded in Singapore but just looked up the penalties. $2000 fine if caught with a vaping device. $10k fine and or up to 6 months in jail if caught trying to import a vaping device for personal use. @Prince. Sb – consider yourself lucky.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Tim Wiseman

Tim Wiseman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    I know it is coming across as fellow vapers not being supportive, we all would love to help but our hands a tied. Forums are monitored by authorities, those who run ECF are aware of this and don't want or need the consequences of discussing illegal acts being allowed so if any of us were helpful we would be banned from the forum. I have every sympathy and wish you well.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. dom qp

Public lashings for chewing gum.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Hey! In Argentina is also forbidden, yet you all have been of great help.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
    I understand, Thanks for your reply.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday

16. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday

For sure. I ask the police officer if they charge people for vape he said no not for one vape maybe 20.

17. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
    Wow it’s that bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
    I understand.

19. dom qp

You can click the big X disagree under my reply but it doesn't change the fact that we are not allowed to help him commit crimes.

We can give you help with how to use it, recommendations on what to buy, etc.

What we cannot do is tell you how to circumvent your local laws and be complicit in crime.

Susaz, I am very disappointed in you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Prince. Sb

Prince. Sb Full Member

Thursday
    I’m not asking you to help me commit crimes.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.