Status
Not open for further replies.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Under section 16(2A) of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (TCASA), it is illegal to possess, purchase and use vaporisers in Singapore as of 1 February 2018.

It is against the law. This forum does not condone illegal activity or allow discussion regarding illegal activity.

In addition, under section 16(1) of the TCASA, it has been illegal to import vaporisers from 1 August 2016 onwards.

Nor can you buy online.

You are lucky they did not fine or imprison you when they confiscated your vaporizer at the airport.

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018
Under section 16(2A) of the Tobacco (Control of Advertisements and Sale) Act (TCASA), it is illegal to possess, purchase and use vaporisers in Singapore as of 1 February 2018.

It is against the law. This forum does not condone illegal activity or allow discussion regarding illegal activity.

In addition, under section 16(1) of the TCASA, it has been illegal to import vaporisers from 1 August 2016 onwards.

Nor can you buy online.

You are lucky they did not fine or imprison you when they confiscated your vaporizer at the airport.

Do you smoke vape ? I thought this is discussions about vaping

Reactions: Susaz

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Doesn't matter. Dom has pointed out quite clearly that vaping is illegal in Singapore. There is probably a black market in Singapore that sells vape gear, but even if we could identify who sells it, the authorities would quickly shut it down. Its been reported that the authorities browse this forum to locate those that sell or use vaping products.

Sorry about where you live, but we can not help you.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It is. He’s still right. Even if someone knew, which they probably don’t, they can’t tell you here. Buying drug paraphalia in an Asian country as a foreigner is probably not something you can safely do anyway period.
We can talk about what to do legally. Since you still have your juice you can at least keep nicotine withdrawal away by using your juice as a hand cream. Gonna stink like mad of course.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario

Yes. Hello from Canada.

tenor.gif

• Winner
Reactions: VapourFlavour

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I think the lesson learned here is do not argue with the wife….especially if you are in possession of contraband.

I knew vaping was banded in Singapore but just looked up the penalties. $2000 fine if caught with a vaping device. $10k fine and or up to 6 months in jail if caught trying to import a vaping device for personal use. @Prince. Sb – consider yourself lucky.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Do you smoke vape ? I thought this is vaping discussions?
I know it is coming across as fellow vapers not being supportive, we all would love to help but our hands a tied. Forums are monitored by authorities, those who run ECF are aware of this and don't want or need the consequences of discussing illegal acts being allowed so if any of us were helpful we would be banned from the forum. I have every sympathy and wish you well.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I think the lesson learned here is do not argue with the wife….especially if you are in possession of contraband.

I knew vaping was banded in Singapore but just looked up the penalties. $2000 fine if caught with a vaping device. $10k fine and or up to 6 months in jail if caught trying to import a vaping device for personal use. @Prince. Sb – consider yourself lucky.

Public lashings for chewing gum.

Reactions: VapourFlavour

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nor can you buy online.

Hey! In Argentina is also forbidden, yet you all have been of great help.

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018
Doesn't matter. Dom has pointed out quite clearly that vaping is illegal in Singapore. There is probably a black market in Singapore that sells vape gear, but even if we could identify who sells it, the authorities would quickly shut it down. Its been reported that the authorities browse this forum to locate those that sell or use vaping products.

Sorry about where you live, but we can not help you.

I understand, Thanks for your reply.

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018
I know it is coming across as fellow vapers not being supportive, we all would love to help but our hands a tied. Forums are monitored by authorities, those who run ECF are aware of this and don't want or need the consequences of discussing illegal acts being allowed so if any of us were helpful we would be banned from the forum. I have every sympathy and wish you well.

Wow it’s that bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Hey! In Argentina is also forbidden, yet you all have been of great help.

You can click the big X disagree under my reply but it doesn't change the fact that we are not allowed to help him commit crimes.

We can give you help with how to use it, recommendations on what to buy, etc.

What we cannot do is tell you how to circumvent your local laws and be complicit in crime.

Susaz, I am very disappointed in you.

Prince. Sb

Nov 8, 2018
You can click the big X disagree under my reply but it doesn't change the fact that we are not allowed to help him commit crimes.

We can give you help with how to use it, recommendations on what to buy, etc.

What we cannot do is tell you how to circumvent your local laws and be complicit in crime.

Susaz, I am very disappointed in you.

I’m not asking you to help me commit crimes.

• Disagree
Reactions: dom qp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread