Where'd my nic go (did I miss something)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been mixing for years but haven't ordered supplies since September. I usually buy from ecigexpress, but I go there, no nicotine base available. I've heard about ban this and ban that, written politicians (for all the good it does) but haven't heard about anything affecting nic base. Seems to be some sites selling nic still but ecx seems tp be silent on why they just don't have any. Did I miss something here? Are there any sources for quality nic base anyone can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    So I've been mixing for years but haven't ordered supplies since September. I usually buy from ecigexpress, but I go there, no nicotine base available. I've heard about ban this and ban that, written politicians (for all the good it does) but haven't heard about anything affecting nic base. Seems to be some sites selling nic still but ecx seems tp be silent on why they just don't have any. Did I miss something here? Are there any sources for quality nic base anyone can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Basically they are turning their backs on the vapors and think they will survive just being a flavor only store, or that's what I think anyway.

Last few times, I have used Nictoine Giant, and been happy with their nic and prices, still plenty out here doing nic though, but also rumored they are going to tax the hell out of nicotine, bottles will be the $100's to buy, so I stocked up and still plan to get more.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    OK, I am actually starting to panic. I can't afford to stock up. I wanted to get one more RTA and some more flavors, but right now I'm going (running... not walking) to get some nic while I can (not worried it won't be available, worried about the tax rumor) I made a mistake. For my simple MTL juices, I just got 48 mg in PG and also got VG. Worked great but for a few bucks more could have had 100 mg. Huge mistake! Sorry for the rant... I need to go vape and relax.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Basically they are turning their backs on the vapors

LOL. They aren't turning their backs on vapers. They just chose a different business avenue so they can stay in business and be profitable without headaches. They aren't beholden to you or me. They are a business, not a charity!

If you want nic, there are plenty of places selling it. Just do a google search and you will find plenty. You have

Heartland Vapes
    River Supply
    Liquid Barn

And those are just a few.

Y'all better stock up, because nic base will eventually be hard to get in 2020 for the consumer.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I agree with the previous post. Things are changing pretty fast, gotta roll with the punches or get laid out cold.

Here's the links to heartland vapes, liquid barn, liquid nicotine wholesalers, nude nicotine (more expensive but packaged in glass and ready to store long-term if you choose the armor series), and river supply (formerly nicotine river).
    Nicotine Liquid - Vegetable Glycerin - Flavorings -Wholesale and DIY Heartlandvapes Wholesale
    Liquid Barn™ - Everything you need to make premium eJuice and eLiquid
    Liquid Nicotine - Nicotine Salts | Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers
    Nude Nicotine | Nicotine Solutions
    River Supply Co. | CBD | Nicotine | Flavors | PG | VG | MCT | Labware

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Are there any sources for quality nic base anyone can recommend?

Heartland Vapes sells a variety of nicotine bases, at various prices. Many of us regularly buy their low-cost $44.99/Liter 100mg/mL House nic base...and have always been very pleased with it. Lots of new people stocking up with nic base have also bought the same nic base from them. Not too long ago in fact, another ECF member posted how impressed he was with it, even when compared to nic base he'd spent much more for in the past elsewhere. He specifically commented on how clear it was, how there was no chemical-type or other bad smell to it, etc. He even posted a picture of it rebottled into clear bottles...so people could see how clear it was on arrival.

So, if I were you...I'd give it a shot, too, and stash whatever you can afford to stash for the future. I have a lifetime supply of nic base already, for myself and enough to share with a friend and a relative. However, when they just had a $10 off per Liter sale on their nic base last week...I ordered 2 more Liters of the 100mg/mL from them, and I got it already today!

Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    LOL. They aren't turning their backs on vapers. They just chose a different business avenue so they can stay in business and be profitable without headaches. They aren't beholden to you or me. They are a business, not a charity!

I said what I think and you have your own opinion, their company was built from vapors, and as other companies are fighting to save vaping, they just choose to run away and forget who built their business IMO ;)

However, when they just had a $10 off per Liter sale on their nic base last week...I ordered 2 more Liters of the 100mg/mL from them, and I got it already today!

That is a good deal, would of jumped on that one too, I agree need to stock up, diyers thought we was safe from vape bans, but now looks like they will hit the diyers too.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I said what I think and you have your own opinion,

Your opinion is juvenile and attempts to demonize a business for having their own free will to look out for themselves so they can continue to put food on their tables.

That's not just my opinion, it also happens to be a fact. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. It's neither here nor there to me what ecx does with their business but I use nic in my mix so if they don't want to sell it I will do business with someone who does. It's a shame if it's becoming difficult for vendors but I'm not inclined to order nic from one vendor and flavors from another. Extra logistics I don't want to deal with so I will buy all my products from a vendor who continues to offer nic base.

Reactions: newyork13
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread