Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Thought it'd be interesting to ask ECF: Where is your OLD stuff?

Your Cartomizers and Carto tanks?
Your Vivi Novas and Kanger Top coils?
Where's your Silverbullet, your Bolt, your 5v Box mods?
Where do you keep your Silica and Blue Aquarium Foam?
Where's your handy dandy carto puncher?
Do you still have a box full of HH.357 CISCO SPEC HYBRID 510 ATOMIZERS??
Your Ikenvape RY4???

Do you just have a giant chest full of stuff you no longer use?
Can you think of anything else you have lying around that a modern vaper would wince at?

:lol::lol::lol:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I still have three of the 3.5 ml Vivi Nova Tanks and one of the 2 ml ones plus a couple of dozen of those coil heads with their trailing wicks as well as some spare bits for them.

They came back into emergency service last winter when I broke three modern tanks and was in Spain an hour and a half away from the nearest vape shop.

Actually they vaped not too bad and are back in the Emergency Box "just in case."

Last edited:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Oh yes and back in Scotland I have a couple of the old Kanger K box mods - no screen just a series of LEDs to indicate the chosen wattage. They run on replaceable 18650s and get used when I'm gardening or visiting the local pub as they are practically bombproof.

Some too might say my Mark 1 Nautilus Minis are just about vintage too - the oldest is coming up for 4 years now.

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Sigelei mini 30 W, kanger sub tanks with a dozen RTA, CF batteries, V3 clearos, VV eGo batteries, Innokin MVP2, Nautilus dad and mini, Innokin vv3, a dozen K1, a plethora of protanks minis, and replacement coils for all...
... Then The stash from April - May '16, the TPD scare. Not to mention the excess e-liquids.

I usually buy a 10 - 20 percent more than what I need. Over the time, it created an excess stock. All I try, is to help people who talk about switching, with providing them a free vape setup.
It is surprising how many smokers move to vaping after they try a tailored, free vape setup.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
I had everything in boxes and in storage. When babydoll moved in we cleaned the storage and I found all the really old stuff. Most of the clearos were shattered. My evic had a foamy battery in it (back then I didn't really know much about batteries or anything - would have never let it sit in the mod for years like that). Only thing in tact was a box of clearos that I threw out.

Now i'm plagued by a bunch of functional Chinese mass produced mods that are in a new box but should be in the garbage.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I had everything in boxes and in storage. When babydoll moved in we cleaned the storage and I found all the really old stuff. Most of the clearos were shattered. My evic had a foamy battery in it (back then I didn't really know much about batteries or anything - would have never let it sit in the mod for years like that). Only thing in tact was a box of clearos that I threw out. Now i'm plagued by a bunch of functional Chinese mass produced mods that are in a new box but should be in the garbage.

haha but you just can't let go!? that's vape history.
coincidentally or not, I did find an old pair of motorolla walkie-talkies today,
with foamed out energizers in them!
trying to clean the bedroom and guest rooms up for the new mattress!!

I had to toss a lot of older tanks, because I left juice in them. if you're not planning to use a tank for a while, I definitely recommend all of us reading this wash them out before tossing them into storage!

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Sold my provari, nautilus, and flash-e-vapor clone.. My MVP2 became a paperweight. I've been using my 3 mechs and my RTA exclusively for the laat 5 years, but my 2 RDAs seldom get used. So I don't really have any old stuff collecting dust, I'm using my gear. They may be old technically, but still rock solid as day 1.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Boxes, shelves, cabinets and a tackle box all hold my stuff. Cartos, RBAs, lots of things that I accumulated "just in case", some of which I need to PIF.

A lot of the "newer" vape gear I have is boxed up and may never get used.

The boxes of old ProVaris and Vision Novas? Handy and available, in case I need to replace something in my daily vaping.:D

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I got rid of old Egos and ce4's, K-box I don't want to give away because it's too sucky to use but I spent money on it and can't throw it out so it's in the box..

Most of my old RTA's and various gear ill likely never use or never use again has been given away I believe. Everything else I actually use to some degree, whether it's in the box or not.

Going forward, I know where I'm at now for the box.

I clean my gear before putting it away. Always have.. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread