Where's best place to buy CLEAR plastic bottles w dropper tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ok, do you get good prices from a certain vendor? I heard glass is best since plastic can leach the nicotine:unsure:
Thanks!

Yes, Some Plastics can Leach Chemicals but also Many Plastics will pick up Flavors from the last DIY mixture. Glass takes the guess work out of which Plastics are Safe and which should be avoided.

I buy from this company...

Specialty Bottle - Amber Boston Round Glass Bottles

The Dropper Tops style work Great for not only mixing but for Filling a Carto.

BRA1d.jpg

(Note: 1oz is about 30ml.)

Maybe they can be found cheaper but I like the fact that there is No Minimum Order Size and I can Calculate Shipping with each item I drop in the cart. Once I find a good Web Retailer I tend to stay with them even if I can save a Dollar or Two from someone else.

These are also very cool to Organize Cartos and all sorts of items.

thn8.jpg

Tin Rectangular Window 5.5" by 3.7" hinged

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I ordered "samples" from rightteam in Shenzhen. Quality was very good. If u only need a few then get some samples they are quite generous in what they send u.

Thanks for your input, but I'm looking for various sizes from 5 ml, 10ml 15ml 30ml up to 8 ounce or pint size containers.
The more I think about it, the more I realize I should get glass not plastic for my nicotine and flavor DIY stuff that I intend to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
HawkeyeFLA thanks for your input for storage, but to clarify, I'm looking for mixing supplies and containers as in bottles for my DIY juices etc.

zoiDman, thanks. I looked at Specialty Bottle and wondered about theirs. I particularly think I want clear to I can "see" my eliquids, but I realize they say dark colored bottles are best to keep out light.
I have some dropper bottles that came with some of my ejuices and notice that when I shake, some juice seems to escape the top as if there is leakage where the dropper meets the screw down part of the lid. Have you every had leakage with dropper bottles? Some of my dropper bottle/ejuices don't even screw on tight as if the dropper/gasket? thingy doesn't lay flat or something. I put some nic juice in some blue dropper bottles I bought with my nic juice at RTS vapes and those REALLY leak big time LOL :facepalm:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

zoiDman, thanks. I looked at Specialty Bottle and wondered about theirs. I particularly think I want clear to I can "see" my eliquids, but I realize they say dark colored bottles are best to keep out light.
I have some dropper bottles that came with some of my ejuices and notice that when I shake, some juice seems to escape the top as if there is leakage where the dropper meets the screw down part of the lid. Have you every had leakage with dropper bottles? Some of my dropper bottle/ejuices don't even screw on tight as if the dropper/gasket? thingy doesn't lay flat or something. I put some nic juice in some blue dropper bottles I bought with my nic juice at RTS vapes and those REALLY leak big time LOL :facepalm:

Clear is fine as long as you keep it out of Direct Light for extended periods. I use the Amber mainly because tha is what I bought on my first purchase. They are a little harder to see the level at a quick glance but not too bad.

I haven't had any leaking issues. Either from the Lid or from the Rubber Eye Dropper at the Lid. I keep them Upright in a Desk Drawer but occasionaly one will fall over for a day or two.

You might consider doing a small purchase of a few different size bottles and then doing a Leak Test with water by laying them on their side for a couple of days. Like I said, none of mine have leaked but that s not to say it can't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread