Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
:D
choog.jpg

I just love you mad vapes. LOL like you didn't know!
As always- thanks for super fast shipping and fabulous service!
2 (plus more to be build) mods with batteries and charger for 30.00 delivered GOTTA LOVE IT!

Now to tackle my 5 volts for peanuts hehe

THANKS HOOG!!!

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
because it came with the flashlight..just inverted it and then poked out some holes on the side. I will say for anyone trying this.. don't put the drilled out disk (for added support) underneath like I did LOL better clearance with it on outside (even if it gives a little lip). I commited myself and wished I hadn't put it on the inside. HMMMMM wonder if that made any sense lol.

I just love this thing! I do not get it..they say mah only effects how long it last. LOL but dANg not believin it. Maybe you know Hoog?

Can't wait to find out how many mods I can make- before I will spend the price of having someone else do it lol

Been busy and brainstorming the 3.7/5 volt that I am going to make. Didn't find the right bling yet LOL. Might have to dollar store it with something else. It's either gotta be great or unbelieveably inexpensive but work like a champ with this old lady LOL. Who would have thought me...a modder. Your a naughty man Hoog LOL.

OH And I forgot to mention..(as I wipe the drool from my chin) White Chocolate Pomegranate..such a fine vape!! Thank YOu Thank U Thank YOU lol

Last edited:

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:D

choog.jpg

I just love you Mad Vapes. LOL like you didn't know!
As always- thanks for super fast shipping and fabulous service!
2 (plus more to be build) mods with batteries and charger for 30.00 delivered GOTTA LOVE IT!​

Now to tackle my 5 volts for peanuts hehe​

THANKS HOOG!!!

Where'd you get the sticker? I'd like to get some:)
RIMP:evil:

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
At the Dollar Store. Do you have them where your located Rimp?

Thanks Thy!! Get to yer Dads and get one done!!

At the dollar store8-o We call ours the Altha Mall:) Only store we have besides a small supermarket:D I'll check it out, tired of looking at a plain black box:)
RIMP:evil:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
For the FL all I bought was the 510 battery connector and flashlights.
I had a flashlight (purchased for a 1.00) from the dollar store.

The switch is the one that comes with Mad Vapes flashlight. I modded the on/off to a momentary. There is great instruction/photos in the modders forum which I followed really easy!

See this post here for additional info- since someone else wanted to know more
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/madvapes/66185-mod-18650-a.html

I will try to help ya (too funny)

Last edited:

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
For the FL all I bought was the 510 battery connector and flashlights.
I had a flashlight (purchased for a 1.00) from the dollar store.

The switch is the one that comes with Mad Vapes flashlight. I modded the on/off to a momentary. There is great instruction/photos in the modders forum which I followed really easy!

See this post here for additional info- since someone else wanted to know more
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/madvapes/66185-mod-18650-a.html

I will try to help ya (too funny)
Thanks alot I will check it out. My regular batteries really need a break.

boondongle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2009
Doylestown, Pa
I just love this thing! I do not get it..they say mah only effects how long it last. LOL but dANg not believin it. Maybe you know Hoog?
Well, the larger batteries are usually able to support a higher constant output than the smaller batteries. That's probably the difference you're noticing. We demand more from our batteries than they are designed to handle, and the bigger ones are generally better able to keep up.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Yes- try it out and find yourself one very happy vaporer...and your regular batteries will get tired of resting LOL

Best part of being determined and finishing your first mod ..is all those new models for lots of bucks do not interest you as much! Because Your in control and who can design better for you then you?

LOL My flashlight mod now has a 2ml+ cart on it lol..working nice but not perfection yet..certainly nothing worth sharing YET. If I can get it to work like I want..you could probably entice me to give you a few brain freezes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread