Where's my juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've left 2 messages on the phone number on the website and sent 3 emails. Nobody will even answer the phone or return my call. I'll never buy from them again! I got an email from them on 1/25/14 saying my order had shipped. When I check the tracking number it says Electronic Shipping Info Received. Been saying that since 1/25/14!! They haven't shipped it, they only created a label and didn't take it to the post office... It's bs that they won't respond to their customers...

Kimmers82

Verified Member
Just got this email...

Subject: Where's my juice?!

Hello Kimberly,

I do apologize for the delay in response. We had to let an employee go which left us short handed and orders backed up. We have been mixing up to 18 hours daily to get things back on track which left us little time to answer calls or emails. We ask all of our customers that you allow up to 5 business days for orders to be mixed and shipped as every order is mixed at the time of processing rather than sitting on a shelf pre mixed for any length of time. Below is taken from our site under the processing and shipping link.

We Try to have a turn around time of 24 hours but with High Volume and with the increasing amount of Orders we receive daily, please allow up to 5 business Days for your order to be Mixed and Shipped.

Please Note that No orders are processed on a Saturday or Sunday.

Jonathan

Sincerely,
Vapealicious juice

Just got this email...

Subject: Where's my juice?!

Hello Kimberly,

I do apologize for the delay in response. We had to let an employee go which left us short handed and orders backed up. We have been mixing up to 18 hours daily to get things back on track which left us little time to answer calls or emails. We ask all of our customers that you allow up to 5 business days for orders to be mixed and shipped as every order is mixed at the time of processing rather than sitting on a shelf pre mixed for any length of time. Below is taken from our site under the processing and shipping link.

We Try to have a turn around time of 24 hours but with High Volume and with the increasing amount of Orders we receive daily, please allow up to 5 business Days for your order to be Mixed and Shipped.

Please Note that No orders are processed on a Saturday or Sunday.

Jonathan

Sincerely,
Vapealicious Juice

Would you mind messaging me the email address that was sent from? I've still not gotten a response from Amy(I think that's her name). After posting another thread regarding my issue with my order my tracking number amazingly updated and had movement yesterday! I'd still like to get in touch with someone, perhaps Jonathan, to find out what, if anything, they plan to do to make this right.. Thanks for posting this.

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
It's been a longer than usual wait before receiving my tracking number. But after two weeks I did receive one today. In all honesty I have no problem waiting as long as I have enough to make it until my next delivery. If I knew I had to wait 4 weeks I would wait, my go to juice is gooey butter cake and it has been for the last two years. It was nice to know an e-mail reply had been received. I had a feeling something happened, they've been around for a long time with a good reputation. But I think it would have been nice if a message was posted on their site, a banner at the top announcing delivery problems.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I placed an order 5 days ago...Payment was received but nothing has been shipped...I've tried contacting them but no reply.

They were quick to reply when asking when juices would be in stock again....

I am not happy. Poor customer service! :glare:

There is nothing more frustrating than a company not processing orders for days after receiving payment. I understand shipping problems after it has left. I can also understand problems with severe weather. There is no excuse for a lack of communication.

Kimmers82

Verified Member
Would you mind messaging me the email address that was sent from? I've still not gotten a response from Amy(I think that's her name). After posting another thread regarding my issue with my order my tracking number amazingly updated and had movement yesterday! I'd still like to get in touch with someone, perhaps Jonathan, to find out what, if anything, they plan to do to make this right.. Thanks for posting this.

vapealiciousjuice@gmail.com

I got an email saying it had been shipped only a day or so after I ordered. My problem was that the tracking information they gave me said Electronic Shipping Info Received, which I was told meant they had only created a label, but it hadn't been taken to the post office. Then when I tried to get in touch with somebody via email and phone messages nobody ever replied. As of 2/13/14 @ 8:45pm I still haven't heard from them. All I wanted was an answer.. The order has finally shipped, I hope the juice is good, but honestly without some kind of apology it will be my last order with this company. Customer service is a huge part of a successful business, and there are plenty of other vendors out there with great juice and customer service. Sorry for ranting, just upsets me when I feel like I'm being ignored after they got my hard earned $$$.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread