where's thewatermelon flavoring w/o the coloring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
when talking to a supplier of flavoring, they told me that with some stuff it is really hard not to get the color to bleed in to the flavoring due to the items use make it. So I am not sure where ya can go for it unless it is some china nic juice.

I was hoping China wouldn't be the answer but, that's what its looking like right now-- :grr:

thanx 4 the reply~

Rocketfish

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Vancouver
How old was your flavourart vanilla custard? Mine is not clear, but bright yellow, and I find it very bitter, maybe there was a reformulation, or the yellow makes is something that stops the colour change?
Watermelon without colour, happyvaper watermelon is flavorart(italian) and is transparent.

Last edited:
haha china is never the anser. go with us juices no matter what. and plus most suppliers only use flavoring that dont harm ur attys,even tho some may have color. wen i pick my flavorings i calld all my flavoring supplyers, and make sure i know what kind of color dyes are used and not used. check out bombdropsvapor.com brand new site takking orders friday

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
haha china is never the anser. go with us juices no matter what. and plus most suppliers only use flavoring that dont harm ur attys,even tho some may have color. wen i pick my flavorings i calld all my flavoring supplyers, and make sure i know what kind of color dyes are used and not used. check out bombdropsvapor.com brand new site takking orders friday

Didn't China invent the e-cig? Seems to me America might not have had anything to do with e-liquids or e-cigs/pv's if not for that fact. I was more refering to the amount of time it takes to get an order from china-- I order from there all the time... as well as from suppliers here in the USA. The reason about the coloring is not what it might do to my atty-- but what will it do to my lungs?
I checked your site there's no watermellon on your list, nor anything else of too much interest (IMO)that hasn't been already hashed out all over the net-- try coming up with some original names & flavors & you'll keep my interest a bit longer--
Best of luck to you & your (ad)venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread