Which 510 atomizers is Eastmall currently shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boredoftheworld

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Charleston, SC
I'm assuming everyone is familiar with the Innovapor 510 atomizer fiasco, they're saying they got the "new" atomizers from Eastmall. Last month I bought several 510 atomizers from Eastmall and they're the standard Joye atomizers, I also ordered one of these new things from Innovapor and I really don't care for it at all. Before I place an order this month I'd like to know which 510 atomizers are going out in regular orders.

Anyone receive a 510 atomizer in the last couple days and know which one it is?

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
OK......I recieved my 510 atomizers from Eastmall this morning and and would have to say they are the "new" ones with the higher bridge and round gasket inside.For those who have been told that there are down sides to this particular atomizer..there are..but a plus side as well.The down side is,the carts are loose on the atomizer itself.I have been told you can rectify this by pinching the top of the atomizer with a pair of needle-nose pliers...or(as I am fortunate enough to have)use a DSE901 cart in it's place,this seems to be working fine for me with no leakage at all.The plus side to the atomizer is the throat hit is not lacking whatsoever....in fact it may be better(working right from the box)Than the previous model,no break in required.The true test for me will be the life of the atomizer itself.My previous one(original JOYE510)from Eastmall is still going strong after 2 months,so I will put it down,and put this new one to the longevity test and see how it holds up.I will post a follow up here on my findings in the future! Other than the cart issue...this looks to be a winner in the performance department!:)The Wiz!

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Hi Wiz, great to hear you liked them. Sorry I haven't had time to post much but David's got me busier than a 1 legged man at a .... kicking contest with all the bulk packs again :D

David has changed all 510 atomisers yet again in favor of the Gold Band ones. This brings them in line with the outward appearance of the 401's gold band and we're also working on a new 510 battery with a golden swirl but also these don't cause an issue with existing carts in the marketplace.

Unfortunately, better or not - the ECF members who have grown to love the joye 510's can't agree on which is better so we have decided to stick with the old internals, just with the gold band.

The new atomisers will be featured in a new device we are co-developing and will have some special features added to only suit this device. (sorry but at this time, it's all I can reveal) but stay tuned! :pop:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi Wiz, great to hear you liked them. Sorry I haven't had time to post much but David's got me busier than a 1 legged man at a .... kicking contest with all the bulk packs again :D

David has changed all 510 atomisers yet again in favor of the Gold Band ones. This brings them in line with the outward appearance of the 401's gold band and we're also working on a new 510 battery with a golden swirl but also these don't cause an issue with existing carts in the marketplace.

Unfortunately, better or not - the ECF members who have grown to love the joye 510's can't agree on which is better so we have decided to stick with the old internals, just with the gold band.

The new atomisers will be featured in a new device we are co-developing and will have some special features added to only suit this device. (sorry but at this time, it's all I can reveal) but stay tuned! :pop:
Ed....Just for clarification then...The New "New" 510 attys with the gold band have the same inner workings as the original(JOYE)510 atomizers? Just the appearence has changed?Thanks!:)The Wiz!

kardjunkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
Chillicothe, Ohio
I got a "new" 510 from innovapor and the received an order from Eastmall today and they are different. They look the same on the outside small gold band but when you look down at the atty they are different. The "new" from innovapor has a smooth silver look at the bottom and the Eastmall has a wick type thing at the bottom. Hope the pics show you what i mean. Innovpaor's is working better than the one from Eastmall but it is broken and i haven't even smoked a whole cart with Eastmalls yet. The innovapor does NOT fit any cart right at all, kind of suks but oh well.

Attachments

• new inovapor.jpg
    new inovapor.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Eastmall.jpg
    Eastmall.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 98

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
LEFT..(IV)...Looks like the one EM just discontinued.(see above)

RIGHT...(EM)Looks like the original 510 atty from Joye.
Firhill.....You are correct...the left side pic is the one eastmall is discontinuing and replacing with the Joye model pictured on the right...the only difference with the new attys they will be selling is the wider gold band! I can still find nothing wrong with the current one...other than the cart not fitting right...this attys is a big time hit producer!:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
ok so maybe i dont know what im writting about sorry. Kind of new to all this and the left one i was told from innovapor was the new one. sorry all. ignore my pics above. lol
kardjunkie.....the pics are appreciated my friend....and would have been the correct viewing a couple of weeks back...not your fault Eastmall is "Wishy Washy"...LOL..dont take it to heart!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread