Which are the best bottles for eliquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
Hi everyone,

I would like to know what empty bottles for DIY you use.

I have tried many types, for example the Chuby Gorilla bottles and the unicorn bottles but for example in the case of the Chubby Gorilla they are made of hard plastic and to recharge them the lid is very hard. In the case of the unicorn, the plug ends up staining with eliquid and ends staining.

What are the best bottles that do not stain when you spend to the last drop?

Thank you!!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@j3suss - For my DIY eliquids I use a variety of sizes of the plain, regular shaped, LDPE or PP, easy-squeeze bottles with the fine pointed tip and screw on cap. They're the ones that are not clear...like the PET bottles are. The LDPE and PP are translucent or sort of cloudy looking. I buy mostly the 30mL and 50ml, along with a smaller quantity of the 100mL for use at home. I also have 10mL and 20mL ones that I use when I'm going out. I've never had any of them...crack, split, or stain, even with being refilled and used over and over again.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Just use a butter knife to get the cap/spout off.
For small tester batches, I use "mini-bar" bottles. $1 for a 50 ml plastic bottle and vodka. I use some of the vodka for cleaning RTAs (and sometimes try to get a bit more life out of drop-in coils) Of course, I drink the rest of the vodka ;) My friend likes the flavored ones (99 bananas, ect) and I tell him "don't throw that away... I can use those" so get a few extras for free.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I recently switched to 60ml LDPE chubby gorilla bottles. I used different colours for different mixes. And being ldpe they are extremely easy to squeeze, especially when you are filling 8ml squonk bottles ;)

The only downside is they have a smaller mouth, compared to PET CG bottles. But I've been able to mix straight into the bottle no problem - I just pour a bit slower than I was.

60CGldpe__68770.1568984254.jpg

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 18, 2018
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread