Which cartridge do you prefer? Round or Flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
You mean "flat" as in whistle tips? To my surprise, I find myself favoring them--find myself clenching them comfortably between my teeth for a nice draw. Mainly, though, I like that both styles are available. My habit is to keep one 510 loaded with a tobacco flavor and another with a "flavor flavor" and alternate between the two. Having two styles of cart helps me tell them apart.

Last edited:

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
I prefer whistle tips.... I thought 901s didnt work well will 510s. Is this wrong?
I think they fit better/ tighter. The 901's I got from madvapes has the double vent like the 510 carts instead of the D shape. I also trimmed one down to use on my 808 works great but its like a mile long now it feels like. Ordering some 801 soft tips soon. Hopefully a flat tip carto is right around the corner (708) surprised no one has started carrying them.

I think they fit better/ tighter. The 901's I got from madvapes has the double vent like the 510 carts instead of the D shape. I also trimmed one down to use on my 808 works great but its like a mile long now it feels like. Ordering some 801 soft tips soon. Hopefully a flat tip carto is right around the corner (708) surprised no one has started carrying them.

But is the length of the 901 cart the right length for a 510 atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread