The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

which clearos/tanks/cartos work with 100% VG juice?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by telegraph, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. telegraph

telegraph Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    TN, USA
    Hi all,
    I just ordered some juice from epipesmod.com, that I hear is VG or nearly 100% VG, and know that some things don't work with all VG liquids. Up til now (no smoke in 2 1/2 months), the juices I have tried are either 80/20 or 70/20.
    This is what I have:

spinner 1300 mah battery
    mini vivi nova - guessing the vg won't wick well?
    kanger t3 - think I read these will work
    Also have e-smart clearos and 2.5-2.8 ohm cartos with 3.7v battery.

Of the things I have, which will work? Also, I'm open to suggestions about other devices, but I really like the spinners.
    Thanks in advance!

2. skoot

skoot Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2013
    Colorado
    I use 100% VG, flavors included, in a full size Nova with no issues. You just have to swirl it a bit more. I've also had excellent results with an ibtank and Ikenvape Platinum double-punched cartos. In fact, I mix my juice down with distilled water a bit and I think it's actually too thin for the cartos.

3. ToeJamX

ToeJamX Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Palm Beach, Fl
    I tried using new Vision v2 Clearomizers with Johnson Creek 2.4% juice that I had left from my Blucig "experience", it didn't wick well, but mixing it 50/50 with similar flavoured 3.6% juice, (80% pg, 20% vg) that I got from Mt Baker works like a charm for me. Delicious :D

I'll just mix them until I've used the JC juice (I hate wasting anything, kinda cheap that way) :)

4. telegraph

Mar 24, 2013
    TN, USA
    Can you give any examples of the Johnson Creek and Mt Baker juices that worked well on mixing? Thanks.

5. telegraph

Mar 24, 2013
    TN, USA
    Thanks. What % distilled water do you use?

6. FrostyWolf

FrostyWolf Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2013
    Punta Gorda, Florida
    I use 100% VG in my nova mini, so far, no issues, just keep your atomizer clean.

7. new_born013

new_born013 Full Member

May 1, 2013
    malaysia
    just read that evod and protank can handle 100%vg well..

8. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    :thumbs:..:thumbs:

9. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use single coil Smoktech pre-punched laser drilled cartos with 2 holes at 3ohms from Smoktek.com. Super absorbent and the 2 laser drilled holes are perfect for consistency and wicking. If youre using a juice thats super thick like Bobas, I might recommend 3 holes but for everything else you should be fine with 2.

10. r33tom

r33tom New Member

May 1, 2013
    UK
    I use Kanger T3 clears and they work very well with 100%vg, if anything I found a 50/50 mix did leak from time to time. I am very new to this but this is what I have found out so far through trying various mixs and liquids. :)

11. Lebowski

Lebowski Full Member Verified Member

Apr 21, 2013
    SC
    I'm using a Kanger Protank with Max VG from MBV. I took the top wick out (as recommended by PBusardo) and it works great. On my second tank and no issues so far.

12. Emerald

Emerald Full Member

May 1, 2013
    Tennessee, USA
    I've been using Kanger Baby T3's with all-VG e-liquids without a problem.

13. skoot

skoot Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2013
    Colorado
    I use 20% distilled water and 20% flavors. Sounds like a lot, but it works well for me.

14. LB609

LB609 Full Member Verified Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Ohio
    +1 I've used T3 with Bobas Bounty and had no problems

15. ToeJamX

ToeJamX Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Palm Beach, Fl
    My favorite mixes so far are the JC Black Cherry with MB Cherry Tea, JC Island with MB Afternoon Delight, and both Vanda and Swiss Dark (separately) with MB Chocolate Mint. I don't know if you'd like them as we all have our own favourites, but I find all four yummy.

16. telegraph

Mar 24, 2013
    TN, USA
    Thanks for all the answers!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.