Which coils should I get aspire breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Topwater Elvis is correct. The ohm's are higher so you should get less visible vapor and may consume less juice, but if you are happy with the 0.6 coil, no reason not to continue with it, though did it only come with the 0.6 coil? If you have one to hand, no reason not to try the 1.2 coil and see how you like it, so that you know which coils you want to purchase in an ongoing way. Sometimes, what you start with ends up being what you like best, but not always. Best of luck getting it figured out.

Anna

OvOJohn

Feb 18, 2018
Topwater Elvis is correct. The ohm's are higher so you should get less visible vapor and may consume less juice, but if you are happy with the 0.6 coil, no reason not to continue with it, though did it only come with the 0.6 coil? If you have one to hand, no reason not to try the 1.2 coil and see how you like it, so that you know which coils you want to purchase in an ongoing way. Sometimes, what you start with ends up being what you like best, but not always. Best of luck getting it figured out.

Anna
Would one last longer before burning than the other?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I truthfully have no clue, I don't own the device, I think it would depend on lots of things including what type of juice you put in there. But, every coil is different, depending on design. I suppose theoretically one could suppose a slightly sub0hm device might last a little longer, but it depends on so many other factors (chain-vaping, juice type, satisfaction with the coil, length of puffs) I wouldn't really want to hazard a guess.

There is a very easy way to find out, I'd think?

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread