✍️✍️Comment its number below~‍♂️♀️♂️
number1.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Plain polished or brushed stainless steel, no engravings or etchings. Very hard to find a plain elegant atty these days.
Hell yes. Paint flakes. Electroplating wears off. The whole point behind vaping instead off smoking is to NOT poison yourself

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
These are resin, the paint doesn’t flake nor does the electroplating wear off. However, when you drop one big chunks of resin fly off resulting in a sharp edge, totally safe:lol:.

If you made them all like the tanks we started with, polished stainless, you wouldn’t be able to market one tank as a resin version, carbon fiber version and the metal version.

We just aren’t a target demographic anymore.

Having said all that I love the flavor of these tanks. Best flavor producing drop in coils i’ve used.

ETA forgot to say I like number 5

Last edited:
Reactions: Anise

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I own 2 black ones which are really black and blue. I also own an orange one. Never in my life did I think I would buy an orange tank. My most common and favorite ADV is Crush which is an orange creamsicle so I figured I’d buy the orange tank. I know, I know kind of artsy fartsy, I’m looking for a support group.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
These are resin, the paint doesn’t flake nor does the electroplating wear off. However, when you drop one big chunks of resin fly off resulting in a sharp edge, totally safe:lol:.

If you made them all like the tanks we started with, polished stainless, you wouldn’t be able to market one tank as a resin version, carbon fiber version and the metal version.

We just aren’t a target demographic anymore.

Having said all that I love the flavor of these tanks. Best flavor producing drop in coils i’ve used.

ETA forgot to say I like number 5
Do they shatter when they hit the ground? Or outgas when they get hot? Still no.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Letitia

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Do they shatter when they hit the ground? Or outgas when they get hot? Still no.
The resin portion does not shatter but will chip at the point of impact. I was cleaning it and dropped just the top so only the top hit the tile floor. The glass tank and bottom were not attached at the time. I assume with the 6ml fish bowl looking glass it would shatter in a big way.

I do not believe they outlast when they get hot. I could maybe bring a 4 gas meter home and verify but I only vape these tanks with triple mesh coils at 55 watts, they don’t get hot at 55 watts.

It is my favorite home use only tank. I hesitate to fly with them since they are bottom airflow tanks that have no chimney. The top and bottom literally screw right to the coil. As you probably know to stop a bottom airflow tank from leaking while the cabin is being pressurized during the climb to altitude you turn the tank upside down so the airflow holes are above the linguistic and you want the liquid to be below the wicking holes. This is would be difficult with the huge coils used in the Mesh Pro. It also does not handle heat well. If I go from my air conditioned office or motorhome to my truck my 70/30 VG/PG juices is escaping through the airflow holes. Now that has been in Tampa with temps in the high 80s to mid 90s. When I get to Ohio in the next week or so where it’s cooler I hope for a better result.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread