Which do you like best.esmokeys camel or eastmall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
VA
Even though we've pm'd about it. I just wanted to say all the Camel I've had has had some degree of sweetness, I'd have to assume they all do to some degree. Its just something you have to get past. Honestly, the after taste of this Camel from e-smokey treats taste like marshmellow, its kind of bizarre but I like it at the same time.

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
I smoke Camel lights (waiting for my first e-cig to arrive)... I was interested in this:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/9988-poll-what-your-1-favorite-juice-3.html#post252980

(post #54)

Sheamous has some neat recipes, but straight TV Turkish Blend sounds like one I will try for something "camel-ish". I've also seen a couple nice vid reviews of the Turkish Blends.. (can't remember the suppliers)

ruuku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2009
Honolulu, Hawaii
I've tried both EST Camel in 36 and TV Turkish in 36, and I can say with out a doubt that the TV Turkish is the clear winner. To me, the Camel vapes like a combination of Marboro and 555, but a little less sweet than either on its own. GrimmGreen hit the nail on the head when he mentioned the "cedar" in the Turkish. The woody aromatic vies against the tobacco for dominance in flavor.

Forgot to mention that I wasn't an analog camel smoker, so I have NO CLUE what it should taste like8-o.

Last edited:
Well I had TrueVapor turkish blend 24 mg and it was really good, I really enjoy the flavor. I just recieved Camel from e-smokey treats and I'm still trying to decide what the flavor is and whether or not I like it or not. Only taken about 4 drags of it so far but it's not horrible. I think I might like TrueVapor turkish blend better though.

ddouglas01

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
KC
www.esmokersunite.com
I used to smoke camel lights heavily and just got some camel flavor fluid..I've been seeking it out for a while and they finally had some in stock. By the way they are an awesome supplier and get things to me really fast! Love thier Marl-bro...and vanilla, but was looking for something that was close to my camel lights before i stopped smoking.

It wasn't exactly what i was looking for...there is a flavor in it that i have encountered in the 555 from them. I wouldn't call it caramel..but something close..maybe more tobacco-ish. Anyways i think I have figured out that I dont like it, so i go back to the marl-bro.

It there a supplier flavor or mix that gets really close to the original camel light analog? I won't ever go back to them but would like to recreate it like everyone else of course.

Thanks for caring in advance.

as i already posted, i smoked camels for years as well.. closest i have found, which is most likely closer to your camels than mine, would be the turkish blend from true vapor...
at first i was like i better like this stuff since its a larger bottle, but oh my was it so worth it:D
speaking of which , i gotta order some more

yeah I agree, I'm ordering more of that tomorrow myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread