Which E-cig on Freemax is your favorite one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
1f60f.png
All of my vape lovers, do you vape today?
1f60f.png

1f449.png
Freemax Mesh Pro & Fireluke mesh pro
1f448.png

1f440.png
What's your favorite one?
1f64b_200d_2640.png
♀️
1f64b_200d_2642.png
♂️
vape.jpg
mesh pro3.jpg

RedBaron1977

Sep 26, 2018
I own both freemax mesh tanks. I like them both but prefer the frreemax fireuke mesh over the mesh pro. Reasonbeing that the fireluke mesh coils come in packs of 5 for around $10 a pack while the mesh pro coils vape well they are around$15-$17 for a 3 pack and they don't last as long as the original smaller fireluke mesh coils. They both chug juice but the bigger pro mesh coil chugbalot more. The freemax pro mesh tank also leaks, where as the fireluke tank doesn't. Hope that helps to make your choice easier. Kevin

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I own both freemax mesh tanks. I like them both but prefer the frreemax fireuke mesh over the mesh pro. Reasonbeing that the fireluke mesh coils come in packs of 5 for around $10 a pack while the mesh pro coils vape well they are around$15-$17 for a 3 pack and they don't last as long as the original smaller fireluke mesh coils. They both chug juice but the bigger pro mesh coil chugbalot more. The freemax pro mesh tank also leaks, where as the fireluke tank doesn't. Hope that helps to make your choice easier. Kevin
Thank you so much for your support and sincere feedback. We will talk about your problem with our boss and do better in the future. Glad to have you there and we are 100% sure that you will NEVER be dispointed by the Freemax Mesh Pro, many thanks.:)

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have several from the FreeMax Pro and the FreeMax Fire Luke I prefer the Fire Luke, the Mesh coil is great.

I do 90% VG and the coils still deliver great flavor, they last several weeks, and don't get all gunky with the VG. Also I prefer the smaller size I believe the Fire Luke is the smallest. I don't mind filling it a couple times a day for me it's less cumbersome and less conspicuous it is just perfect.

Also I'd love to see you come out with the colored coils that the tanks originally came with, please pass that along I'd totally buy them!!!
Thanks

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I have several from the FreeMax Pro and the FreeMax Fire Luke I prefer the Fire Luke, the Mesh coil is great.

I do 90% VG and the coils still deliver great flavor, they last several weeks, and don't get all gunky with the VG. Also I prefer the smaller size I believe the Fire Luke is the smallest. I don't mind filling it a couple times a day for me it's less cumbersome and less conspicuous it is just perfect.

Also I'd love to see you come out with the colored coils that the tanks originally came with, please pass that along I'd totally buy them!!!
Thanks
So what is the difference between the PG ratio and the VG ratio? I am only asking because I use to do 50/50 and it would choke the hell out of me. Im doing 70/30 and there is no choking. A pleasant long direct lung hit draw and awesome taste.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So what is the difference between the PG ratio and the VG ratio? I am only asking because I use to do 50/50 and it would choke the hell out of me. Im doing 70/30 and there is no choking. A pleasant long direct lung hit draw and awesome taste.
HI Radar,
You got it, PG gives more of a throat hit and VG is much smoother, the same with the flavor with higher PG the flavor is carried better and it's more intense where with VG it is really less intense. I use 90%VG with a very small amount of flavor and the FreeMax still brings it through GREAT!

Reactions: Radar2013

Emily Donovan

Oct 7, 2018
I have an odd question, and i say its odd because no smoke shop seems to be able to help me or know even what this specific oring is called. SO im adding two photo's to show the location of where this o'ring is in my Freemax fireluke tank. Its the part under the drip tip and inside the circle is a small o'ring. Only i would be capable of this, but while cleaning the mouthpiece and this part, the o'ring inside it fell out and was snapped in half. Since this happened, the juice is coming right up through the drip tip and into my mouth. Im assuming that the rubber piece is what prevents the juice from coming out of the tank and up through the sides. It is causing the juice not only to come up through the mouthpiece but all inside the coil and then leaking out the air vent. I know its this specific o'ring that is the issue. The store from which i bought it does not have the spare o'ring, and the spares i got with the tank didnt come with this o'ring. I was able to push the o'ring back into place inside the part but every so often when i take the part off to add juice to my vape, it messes it up and it starts happening again. Im looking for a replacement oring for this part but i dont even know the name of this part or if its called an o'ring and i cant find them online to order without the name but if i dont replace it my vape isnt going to work. Anyone able to help me out with this? pictures attached!
Image-1.jpg
Image.jpg

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have an odd question, and i say its odd because no smoke shop seems to be able to help me or know even what this specific oring is called. SO im adding two photo's to show the location of where this o'ring is in my Freemax fireluke tank. Its the part under the drip tip and inside the circle is a small o'ring. Only i would be capable of this, but while cleaning the mouthpiece and this part, the o'ring inside it fell out and was snapped in half. Since this happened, the juice is coming right up through the drip tip and into my mouth. Im assuming that the rubber piece is what prevents the juice from coming out of the tank and up through the sides. It is causing the juice not only to come up through the mouthpiece but all inside the coil and then leaking out the air vent. I know its this specific o'ring that is the issue. The store from which i bought it does not have the spare o'ring, and the spares i got with the tank didnt come with this o'ring. I was able to push the o'ring back into place inside the part but every so often when i take the part off to add juice to my vape, it messes it up and it starts happening again. Im looking for a replacement oring for this part but i dont even know the name of this part or if its called an o'ring and i cant find them online to order without the name but if i dont replace it my vape isnt going to work. Anyone able to help me out with this? pictures attached! View attachment 771835 View attachment 771833
Dear Emily. Upon checking your problem, we found that the O'ring is broken when you cleaning it. In fact, we don't recommend you to wash this part. Because the O'ring will be soft and out of shape after washing. For that problem, you can buy a new tank, such as FreeMax Mesh Pro. And also, pls take a good care of the O'ring after have a new tank. Many thanks.

Emily Donovan

Oct 7, 2018
Dear Emily. Upon checking your problem, we found that the O'ring is broken when you cleaning it. In fact, we don't recommend you to wash this part. Because the O'ring will be soft and out of shape after washing. For that problem, you can buy a new tank, such as FreeMax Mesh Pro. And also, pls take a good care of the O'ring after have a new tank. Many thanks.
I have to buy a whole new tank?? This isn’t even a month old. I used a dry cosmetic pad and pulled it through the mouthpiece to clean it. And the elastic came with it and snapped in half. The tank cost me $52 and I’m a full time university student barely making ends meet. I bought this to quit smoking and don’t have money left to get a new tank. Why would they provide every other o’ring for the tank except this one? It’s clearly a crucial part of the tank. There has to be some way to get a new o’ring for it rather than buying a whole new tank over one o’ring missing.

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
Ouch, really, don't wash this part and buy a new tank! That's the best you can do?

Emily Donovan

Oct 7, 2018
Ouch, really, don't wash this part and buy a new tank! That's the best you can do?
That’s what I’m saying ! I just bought this tank not even a month ago and it cost me $52. It came with all o’rings except this one and it’s apparently a crucial part of the tank because without it, I am essentially inhaling the juice straight from the tank and it’s coming right up through the mouthpiece. There has to be a way to get a replacement o’ring for it. No way I’m buying a whole new tank because of one small rubber ring that should be included. I never even washed it. I used a dry cosmetic pad thing and just pulled it through to clean out the juice inside and the ring popped out which shouldn’t of happened so easily if they don’t even have replacements.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have to buy a whole new tank?? This isn’t even a month old. I used a dry cosmetic pad and pulled it through the mouthpiece to clean it. And the elastic came with it and snapped in half. The tank cost me $52 and I’m a full time university student barely making ends meet. I bought this to quit smoking and don’t have money left to get a new tank. Why would they provide every other o’ring for the tank except this one? It’s clearly a crucial part of the tank. There has to be some way to get a new o’ring for it rather than buying a whole new tank over one o’ring missing.

Hi Emily,

I'd try contacting the company and tell them what happened then ask for a replacement O-ring to be sent to you.
Home - Freemax - Innovative Hardware Manufacturer
Service@freemaxvape.com
Or go to the largest vape shop in the closest largest city, someone has to have a drawer full of O-rings that can find one that will fit.
Good Luck
jdy

Emily Donovan

Oct 7, 2018

Emily Donovan

Oct 7, 2018
They usually have a pretty wide selection of o rings. You can take the tank in and match up the size you need.
I took it into Every smokeshop in my area and nobody has the replacement for it. Every smokeshop in my area and nobody has the replacement board. Apparently it’s a newer tank around here and not a lot of stores carry it yet. The store I bought it at has parts that get returned that they tend to give away for free but because this is such a new tank they don’t have any parts that would include this O’ring :( I tried emailing an email given to me in a previous comment on this thread so I’m hoping they can help. It seems to be a customer service email for free max so hopefully they can give me some answers

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
I took it into Every smokeshop in my area and nobody has the replacement for it. Every smokeshop in my area and nobody has the replacement board. Apparently it’s a newer tank around here and not a lot of stores carry it yet. The store I bought it at has parts that get returned that they tend to give away for free but because this is such a new tank they don’t have any parts that would include this O’ring :( I tried emailing an email given to me in a previous comment on this thread so I’m hoping they can help. It seems to be a customer service email for free max so hopefully they can give me some answers
You can try that as well, don't know where you are, so ace hardware may not even be an alternative for you. They're pretty common here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread