Which e-cig should I choose next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladysolitary85

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
California
My first e-cig is 4081 (Smoking Everywhere) and hopefully next few weeks from now I'll try a few different brands.

I would love your opinions on....:

1. Blu e-cig

2. Janty Kissbox

3. Green Smoke

4. Joye 510

There are a few things I'm concidering. I was a half a pack, to a pack a day smoker, I would like something that has more vapor and better throat hits. e-liquid brands also helps too since I figured it is cheaper to juice it yourself.

Thanks Guys!
-Ashley

sparky750

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2009
Liverpool, UK
I bought an EVO (402) as my first and ordered a zenith 501 (wanted a PCC) the zenith gives slightly more vapour but the EVO seems to stop my cravings better same juice etc not sure why it just does. The 501 is better for me out and about etc as i got manual batteries and the PCC so it lasts longer it that respect. I'd personally buy the EVO with extra batteries if i where buying again

cassavetes

Moved On
Aug 6, 2009
Michigan
You can't really go wrong with a 510. It was my second PV after the Npro which was a POS.

My 510 was able to finally curb my cravings for a real smoke after an 11 year pack a day habit.

Plus parts are cheap for the most part, and 4 months later I still use the original 2 atomizers that came with the set. Check out Rocky Mountain Vapor. They have some relatively low priced sets if you want to try out a few models.

Liquids vary. You really just have to try a few out until you find something you like. From my experience, none of the tobacco flavors come close to a real cigarette. I really like the coffee flavors and RY4, which is like a sweet caramel tobacco flavor. A lot of sites sell small sample packs so you don't get stuck with 30 ml's of juice you end up hating.

Good luck = )

Last edited:

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
510 is the model standard.
It is not only the size of the atty, but also the thread size and orientation (ie. female battery, male atty).
Any 510 atty will fit any 510 battery/passthrough.

BTW: psychler... good find!.. that is a killer deal...
http://www.vsvapor.net/starter-kit-VS-Versus-510-(Mini)-57

Last edited:

dwillings

ECF Veteran
I personally love the 510. I bought by starter kit from Arno at AwesomeVapor. I love the size of it and the fact that it delivers a throat hit much like a real cigarette. I've used my 510 for 20 days now and I love it more and more each day. If you do get a 510 I recommend picking up a PCC (Personal Charging Case) from someone so that you can charge your batteries on the go. (Basically you charge the case each night and when a battery on your 510 goes dead, simply place it in the PCC and it charges your battery for you. It will deliver 4 full charges before the case needs to be charged. For me, it virtually lasts a whole day.

My recommendation = JOYE 510 all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread