Which e-cigarette do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefunk

Dec 10, 2008
Hi,

After buying one of the infamous "Health E-cigarettes" and it promptly breaking, I bought a new one off ebay.

However, I've had really trouble finding the replacement cartridges. I'm not sure which model I have, it just says "E-cigarette" on it as you can see from the photos.

Cartridges for the health cigarette do not fit and nor do some other random ones I bought.

The replacement cartridges I got with the kit came in tranlucent blue plastic if that helps at all.

I hope one of you has experience with this cigarette!

Many thanks,

Josh

Attachments

• 11012009597.jpg
    11012009597.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 11012009598.jpg
    11012009598.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 44

stephenrowley

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: supplier post in newb forum

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
It looks exactly like a white M401, with one difference. The wire wick on the atomizer does not reach as high as mine, so it may not drain the cartridge as well. You described the exact same cartidges that I have, so M401 cartridges from litecigUSA.com would be your best bet if you live in North america, or EVOlution cartridges from intellicig.com if you're in the UK or Europe. Have you been able to use it at all? any good?

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
intellicig.com...under EVO cartridges. from what I know, Their EVO is basically an M401 atomizer, with a different, longer lasting battery, and the parts are interchangeable.

Thanks for all your help.

I've attached a picture of the cartridges, does anyone know the best place to buy these carts in the UK?

thanks again guys

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread