Which end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

let_there_be_vaping

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Blow in the end that attaches to the battery...which, depending on the model, may be threaded or unthreaded.

That's what I thought!

My brother and I both got a Dura C kit at the same time. He blows them out from the cartridge side.

The thing is... I am having a terrible time with atomizers. 6 dead ones in 2 1/2 weeks and his are all fine!

We are doing everything else the same, but he is a heavier vapor than I; and, I consider myself a heavy vapor!

I was thinking that it was this one thing that was making all the difference between our atomizer luck.

let_there_be_vaping

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
then do what your brother does but cover the center hole on batt end. this will clear the 2 holes you see on the high side of the threading.

LOL, that is exactly what I am going to do! But I wanted to find out if my comprehension skills had been terribly lacking... seemed like everyone said to blow out from the battery end... and this thread has confirmed it so far.

What would the reason be for covering the center hole? Just curious. I'm sure my brother doesn't do that either.

Thanks so much for replying.

magnolia

May 1, 2009
MS
That's what I thought!

My brother and I both got a Dura C kit at the same time. He blows them out from the cartridge side.

The thing is... I am having a terrible time with atomizers. 6 dead ones in 2 1/2 weeks and his are all fine!

We are doing everything else the same, but he is a heavier vapor than I; and, I consider myself a heavy vapor!

I was thinking that it was this one thing that was making all the difference between our atomizer luck.

I also blow mine from the cartridge side, with the filter on it, and I've been using the same atomizer for a month with no trouble.
Just every now and then (maybe once or twice a day) I'll blow gently just a lil bit on my ecig ( sometime during my vape)
(Hubby uses his the same way I use mine and his has lasted 2 weeks so far)
I don't know if this is making a difference or not.
Also
When I'm vaping, I roll my ecig around in my hand between puffs.
...Just puff on it a couple of times then turn it over and puff every now and then on the other side...

Because I noticed that sometimes when I would go to take a puff, it would be harder to inhale, like it was getting stuck with juice or something.
So I tried just turning it over it, every now and then~ and it seems to vape better for me, as well, when I do that.
I think it helps my filter and atomizer by turning it every now and then...keeps them from getting clogged up.
.... but that's just my observation.

I haven't had to clean out this atomizer yet either. I figured I'd try that when this one started giving me trouble, but its working fine for me.

I hope that helps you out some....with it.
I was worried that I would have the same atty problems too
So, I ordered extra atty's when I bought my kit but I haven't needed them yet.

Another thing I do, is I unscrew my atty from the battery when I'm not vaping. Actually I do that to prolong my battery charge, when I go out somewhere with it..
Since I'm kinda new at this too, I only have 2 batteries for when I go out with it, and then I use a usb alot of the time when I'm home.
But I also unscrew it from the usb when I'm not using it.
.. but now that I'm thinking about it, it might be helping with the atty as well...maybe?

let_there_be_vaping

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Magnolia,

Thank you for your thoughts.

I too sometimes will roll the vaper another way to use. Maybe unconsciously noticed that it had an easier draw? Will even kinda rock it back and forth while vaping sometimes too. hmmm

Do you also have a Dura C?

As for the care, disassembly and all that... at first I was all about that! Wanted my equipment to do well, but now I am beginning to do like my brother and not pay it any mind. Just lay it down overnight, etc. Afterall, his are all doing well and mine, well... lol, maybe they were coddled too much?!

I just don't know...

But I remain hopeful! :)

I so would have been, I believe, totally off analogs had it not been for this particular equipment problem I'm having.

Thank you again for all your well wishing and helpful pointers. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread