Which Flavors Have You Tried So Far & From What Company Were They Made? Which Flavor[s] Are You Currently Using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoChild

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Sacramento, California, USA
Hi everyone :)

I LOOOVE flavors! So I was just wondering, what flavors has everyone tried so far? ...Don't forget to mention what company produced them. And finally, what flavor are you currently using - or flavorS if you rotate? I'll go first - mine are all from Mt Baker Vapor...

Dragonfruit, Kiwi, Mango, Watermelon, Bavarian Cream, Vanilla Custard, Dulce de Leche, Blue Moo, Banana Cream Pie, Melon Baller, Gwar Spew, Honey Berries, Butter Pecan, Cantaloupe, Guava, Strawberry, Cheesecake, Graham Cracker, Vanilla Cupcake, Pina Colada
, Sweet Cream, Pink Lemonade, Whipped Cream, Berry Creamy, Rainbow Sherbet, Blueberry, Coconut, Cake (Yellow), Grappler, Pear, French Vanilla, and Honeydew.

Honestly, about 3/4s of these will be donated, sold as used items or thrown away, However, for all the flavors I didn't like, it was definitely made up for in the flavors that I do like.

I'm currently rotating (just FYI, they're all 50/50 PG VG, 12mg in an innokin iTaste CLK!) Dragonfruit, Blue Moo, Honey Berries, Cake (Yellow), Guava, Banana Cream Pie, Butter Pecan, and Spew (Uncolored) made by Gwar - it's a melon flavor.

I would have to say my overall favorites are Bloo Moo, Guava, and Butter Pecan :)

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Way too many to list. Over 100 different flavors in my stash from Ahlusion, only three so far I didn't care for, all the others I will re-order as I run out. Righ now I'm vaping Lemon Cream and Peaches and Cream, but I love all their creams, their fruits, boba teas, black teas, green teas, tobaccos.

I also have HHV, ITCVapes, GLV, AiV, Whit E Octopus, The Plume Room, as well as some DIY NET Tobacco's from different NET extracters here on ECF. Just gave away the last of my MBV juices, as I didn't have a single juice from them I could/would vape. With so many outstanding juices to vape, I refuse to vape subpar tasting juice (to ME).

Moaufan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Richland, Ga. USA
Taste is subjective. It's like the old saying one man's junk is another mans treasure. The same goes for juice. My all day vape is bliss for me and a friend has one that she loves. We think each others is yucky. To me hers tastes like a wet dog smells and to her mine tastes like a well done pancake. I think reading and watching juice reviews are a waste of time for most.

IndigoChild

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Hmm... That's a good point. My bf tried Mango the other day and swore the taste was identical to the real thing. All I tasted was stale fruit loop cereal nastiness, lol. I guess I'm very picky in that I'm getting close to 100 now, and only like about six or seven flavors... Is it just me or is it MBV? What other companies produce E Juice that you guys would recommend? Oh yeah, I noticed juice quality makes a HUGE difference... The expensive Gwar juices are a MAJOR step up in every possible way as compared to the MBV house blend and flavoring formulas/recipes.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I currently primarily buy from three vendors. In order of MY preference

Ahlusion
ITCVapes
The Plume Room

I plan to re-visit Mom & Pop Vapor Shop, who I used to buy from and love in 2011. I went back to smoking for a year or so, and when I came back, there were so many new vendors I wanted to try that I never re-visited them.

As far as number of hits vs misses - Ahlusion is the standard to which I measure all other vendors and there's not many that I don't love from them. If you try them, do know that because they are made to order, they do benefit from 2-3 weeks of aging after you initially open the bottles. This is easy for me, because I have so MANY of their juices, I can be enjoying those that are already aged, while the new ones start their aging process.

IndigoChild

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Right on. I have SUCH a hard time waiting for juice to steep - honestly I just usually go for it, and then, oddly, I'll find something I really liked in a drawer that's steeped till being brown, and when I try it, I don't like it anymore. I think I prefer fresher juices for whatever bizarre olfactory reason... You should try Blue Moo from MBV - so far it's the best flavor I've ever tried. It's also a best seller, and after you taste it, you can see why ;)
Blue Moo E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
Any recommendations from Ahlusion? I like tropical fruits and baked goods - nothing citrus, cinnamon, peppermint or licorice. I don't like fruit flavors that taste like fruity candy vs. a realistic version of the real fruit's taste, and no baked sweets with chocolate. So that leaves things like guava, passionfruit, mangosteen, caramel, dulce de leche, butter pecan, anything vanilla, cake, strawberry and blueberry when they're good ... sorry, I guess I *am* picky...

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
There's a large local B&M ecig store close to my house. I won't name it because I haven't been able to find a juice there that matches my taste. I've spent considerable time at their vapor bar where the juices are loaded into Vivi Nova tanks. You just grab a free plastic drip tip and rotate it among the tanks as you try.

They all have undertastes and too strong flavors. Very few are juices that I would buy. It's not just one brand. They have Suicide Bunny, Innevape, Vapor Hut, and their own brand.

The juices I fall back to every time are Madvapes house brand (Mad 4, Tobacco, and Mad Tobacco) and Dekang (Tobacco, RY4, Caramel, Watermelon, and Desert Ship). The key is that the flavors are subtle enough to be an all day vape. Strong juices begin to turn me off after the first 30 minutes. Sometimes, when I try new juices and find them to be overly flavored I'll pour the juice back in the bottle and go back to my standard juices. I have mixed them with more bland juices and was able to use them after all.

Last edited:

IndigoChild

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
There's a large local B&M ecig store close to my house. I won't name it because I haven't been able to find a juice there that matches my taste. I've spent considerable time at their vapor bar where the juices are loaded into Vivi Nova tanks. You just grab a free plastic drip tip and rotate it among the tanks as you try.

They all have undertastes and too strong flavors. Very few are juices that I would buy. It's not just one brand. They have Suicide Bunny, Innevape, Vapor Hut, and their own brand.

The two I fall back to every time are Madvapes house brand (Mad 4, Tobacco, and Mad Tobacco) and Dekang (Tobacco, RY4, Caramel, Watermelon, and Desert Ship). The key is that the flavors are subtle enough to be an all day vape. Strong juices begin to turn me off after the first 30 minutes. Sometimes, I'll pour the juice back in the bottle and go back to my standards.

That's why I like the baked flavors so much... They're much gentler than some of the overwhelming fruit tastes like watermelon or lemonade...

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Right on. I have SUCH a hard time waiting for juice to steep - honestly I just usually go for it, and then, oddly, I'll find something I really liked in a drawer that's steeped till being brown, and when I try it, I don't like it anymore. I think I prefer fresher juices for whatever bizarre olfactory reason... You should try Blue Moo from MBV - so far it's the best flavor I've ever tried. It's also a best seller, and after you taste it, you can see why ;)
Blue Moo E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
Any recommendations from Ahlusion? I like tropical fruits and baked goods - nothing citrus, cinnamon, peppermint or licorice. I don't like fruit flavors that taste like fruity candy vs. a realistic version of the real fruit's taste, and no baked sweets with chocolate. So that leaves things like guava, passionfruit, mangosteen, caramel, dulce de leche, butter pecan, anything vanilla, cake, strawberry and blueberry when they're good ... sorry, I guess I *am* picky...

For tropical - try the Mango and/or Papaya Lassi, the Mango and/or Papaya Colada. If you like Coconut, Coconut Dream is good.

For baked goods, Blueberry Vanilla Cake, Strawberry Shortcake

I know you said no citrus, but the Lemon Vanilla Cake is also worth a try.

If you like tobacco's, Caramel Wild Wood is fantastic.

Also - check out the Xpress line, they are pre-steeped. Not all flavors are on Xpress though.

None of Ahl's fruits are candied versions - all are naturally extracted.

Check your cart as you are checking out - they're having flash sales - if you don't see a discount, try again a little later or a day later. Can be from 10 to 20% off.

If you buy all non-Xpress line, if your total after discounts, and before shipping is $20 or more, you can ask for a free 10 ml sample - be sure to check the flavor to make sure it's sample eligible (it will say if it's not in the description page), then in comments as you check out, ask for a specific flavor, your VG/PG ration (Ahl does VG first), and nicotine level in the comments.

Also - when you add a juice to buy, the VG/PG ratio usually defaults to high VG, and that doesn't mean that's the recommended blend - just change to what you like.

About 2-3 weeks you'll get a feedback e-mail (not a review, but feedback - they use this to tweak their recipes). It will include a code for 15% off your next order, to be used in the next 15 days. If you manage to catch a sale, you can stack that feedback code.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I can't even remember all the places that I've ordered from but here's a couple:

1. MBV (first juice I ordered online). Only found a few I liked so I moved on
2. Vermillion River - Kentucky lineup of tobacco flavors remains high on my list
3. HHV - Decent flavors but they didn't click with me so I moved on
4. Mom and Pops - great desderts but I got bored of them over time
5. Nicoticket - didn't like CLS or H1N1 so I never reordered
6. Quick nic Juice - Great tobaccos. Will always love their blends.
7. Good e Juice - fantastic NETs. Will always like them

I've had plenty of fails that I can't remember anymore. My local B&Ms are ok but nothing fancy. I recently (yesterday) got my first Ahlusion shipment. Incredibly impressed with the complexity and balance. They will probably end up being my #1 for non-NET juice.

The last 8 months I've been mostly DIY so I haven't ordered much. I going back to testing retail because I fear the plethora on vendors and flavors we have now will be referred to as "the good ole days" in the not too distant future. If I'm wrong it's still a win-win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread