The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

which flavors shine in 100% VG?

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by bpaulette, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bpaulette

bpaulette Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2010
    midwest
    Must say I've been VERY pleasantly surprised with the 50/50 juices I've tried so far, and love that you guys allow us to specify the mix...

I'm actually experimenting at the moment, and considering making a switch over to 100% VG juices, and curious if there are any suggestions on which flavors really shine through in 100% VG? I'd imagine some do better than others?

2. Para

Para Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2010
    Texas
    Vanilla Bean is really good...no, it's excellent.

3. johnsom

johnsom Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2010
    Penn Yan, NY
    Mt Mist is really good 100% VG also Green apple, and Hypnotic Mist are both great at 100 vg

4. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

LorAnns Keoke Coffee. My favorite vape, and a very eady DIY.

5. Leppard Lilly

Leppard Lilly Full Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    I tried my first VG cart last night, and I was also pleasantly surprised! I loved it, it was extremely smooth, and produced a lot of vapor. TH was a mere nothing, but thats fine with me. I tried the V4L Redbull version (Red Cow). Really liked it and wanna try more VG flavors. Might switch over to VG myself.

6. LowThudd

LowThudd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Just FYI, goodprophets has agreat deal on VG, and you reminded me that their RedBull is VERY good. $1 for 3ml, and $8 for 30. I just wish I had gotten the 30ml of the RedBull, having not tried the drink I had no idea if I would like it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.