Which (if any) FT Hana Modz Clone Should I Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nettles4349

Aug 11, 2013
New Jersey
I'd like to get a hana modz clone (18650, 30W) from fasttech but there are several that they offer and I'm guessing that they are made by different companies. I know that a clone can be excellent or complete garbage depending on who makes it and how they make it. Unfortunately FT does not do a very good job of differentiating the Hana style box mods in their titles much less say which company makes which clone.
If there's anyone out there who's got a good Hana clone could you please post a link to the one that you got? And anyone who got one that's terrible, I'd also like to know which ones to avoid. Also if anyone bought a good Hana Modz clone from a site other than FT please let me know - I really don't care where it's from just as long as it's under $80 or so. Thank you.

P.S. I'm looking to get it in orange.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
I recently ordered this one from FT. I can't say if it is good or bad (haven't received it yet), but for the price I was willing to roll the dice. Orange is also an option if you look at the choices and it is suppose to be the V3.

Mt Baker Vapor has this one, which will be 20% off during their Cyber Monday sale. Orange isn't an option there. You will get it MUCH sooner from MBV.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
The best clone would be the Cloupor. Elev8vape.com has them for $60 and with code: blackfriday, it's 17% off or $49.80. It's also from US so you get it pretty quickly. Down side is they only have blue, red and silver in stock.

If you have to have orange, I'd get this one:
$44.92 H-ANA MODZ Pack DNA 30 Style Mod - 1*18650 / 7W-30W / battery not included at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
10% off Code: blackfriday14

It's made by HotCigs and is supposedly very good if you get a good one. No battery so shipping will be a bit faster. Amazon has great deals for Samsung and LG 18650's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread