Which is better? The Suorin Air, or the Rofvape warlock PEAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
I have been using both for the last couple of weeks.

• The draw is tighter on the Suorin Air. You really need to inhale hard to get the coil starter. IMHO this is the biggest flaw on this device. Winner is PEAS
  • The Suorin Air has better flavor than the PEAS. The difference is quite noticeable when using the same eliquid on both devices. Winner is the Suorin Air.
Besides those two factors, I think both devices are good. I do tend to use the Rofvapes PEAS more because the draw is very good and the PODS are cheap enough I dont have to recoil them. Each pod cost $1-$2 bucks. Both devices are good if you use high nicotine salts. IMHO they are better than the PHIX and the JUUL.

Pod_Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2018
East Coast, USA
I am currently using both and like both for different reasons. Flavor is definitely better with the Suorin Air, but the cartridges are more expensive. I do love the on/off switch and quick charge as well. QC seems to be an area they REALLY need to improve on, though. I stillprefer the Air, though.

The Rofvape Peas is really easy to use but has a much airier draw. Sometimes I'll put a finger over one of the side air holes if I need a stronger hit. Charging with a built in USB is awesome, and the pods are really really cheap and hold up longer than the Air in my experience. I haven't had any issues with burnt hits with this device. But flavor isn't quite as good by comparison. Other drawback is having to fill this one with a needle nose bottle, which they do provide in the kit (10ml). A little inconvenient if you use lots of flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread