Which is the BEST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Fiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Cali4nia
Not going by "personal preference", which is the BEST in terms of Vapor Production? I mean HUGE vapor amounts..

E-Pipe
Mini E-pipe
E-cigar
Screwdriver
or any E-Cig.

I'm looking for something that billows, so I want the product that produces the absolute MOST vapor by far. Also big throat hit counts

Last edited:

AGNES PEACOCK

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
The Mother Lode, California
Screwdriver! Plus you can use the atomizers with a 901, should you wan't to try a small tube type also. You can get an adapter from Trog for an 801. Then you could also interchange atomizers with an 801 pen style if you are interested in trying that style.

The biggest plus for me is the long battery life (a day for me). Another plus is that the batteries are very inexpensive compared to the others. The Screwdriver just saves me time, money and stressssss. The Screw driver is a hand crafted peice of art. Not mass produced.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Great vapor and great throat hit don't necessarily go together. For most (not all), throat hit is the most important part of vaping. I've tried a number of PV's (personal vaporizers) but not the cigars or pipe and none come close to the Screwdriver for consistent throat hit, good vapor and great battery life (7-8 hours). It simply takes the hassle out of vaping. I would think that the new Prodigy by puresmoker will do the same thing as the SD but will be more versitile. If you look at the polls on this forum and read the messages, the manual switch devices are preferred by many and have less problems.

Here are a few links:

Best liked PV poll:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-discussion/14342-whats-your-favorite-pv.html

The Big Four in Manual Switch PV’s:

Screwdriver: ecigscrewdriver.com
Prodigy: PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For PV's, Parts, & Accessories!
GG: THE GG
JantyStick: Janty USA

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Screwdriver! Plus you can use the atomizers with a 901, should you wan't to try a small tube type also. You can get an adapter from Trog for an 801. Then you could also interchange atomizers with an 801 pen style if you are interested in trying that style.

The biggest plus for me is the long battery life (a day for me). Another plus is that the batteries are very inexpensive compared to the others. The Screwdriver just saves me time, money and stressssss. The Screw driver is a hand crafted peice of art. Not mass produced.

Well said!

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
If cost is a issue I can recommend the e-cigar (you can pick one up at Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop for about $75 after shipping) or the Janty Stick (Janty USA also about $75). Both perform great and I give the edge to the Stick for cheap atomizers (Uses any generic penstyle atomizer) and a built in passthrough. The Lady pipe looks nice and people say it is a decent performer but I don't like the fact that it uses a proprietary atomizer. I also had a bad experience with them as I received two DOA ones in a row so I ordered a SD instead. I am very happy with the screwdriver as it is well made, delivers constant satisfying vapor and uses cheap long lasting batteries. You can buy the screwdriver at ecigscrewdriver.com

Hope that helps.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
This maybe a mistake, diplomatically, but guys, I'd love to see a single piccy that shows all 4 of these.

I can't get any idea of their comparative looks at all. Is there a dedicated collector who has all four and can show them side by side??

Best,

C.

I think that will be hard since the prodigy has not shipped yet. I don't own the GG but I can snap a photo of the stick and screwdriver sitting side by side if you wish.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
I think that will be hard since the prodigy has not shipped yet. I don't own the GG but I can snap a photo of the stick and screwdriver sitting side by side if you wish.

I'd like to see the Stick and SD, yes please, franklyspeaking, I'm trying to get a notion of the comparative sizes and styles if I replace my RN4072's.

Yes it's true of course that the Prodigy hasn't shipped yet - I guess I am hoping that when it has been shipped in the USA there will be an enthusiast with all 4 models in a piccy.

Thanks,

C.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
With all the research I've been doing it has come down to either a ladypipe or a screwdriver. I have no idea where to get a screwdriver... and they might be too expensive. I don't know I think I just need to think it through for a while. Thanks for all the help guys, keep posting if you'd like.

I put the link in my reply to your question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread