Which juice to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey guys, I have bought a vape, my first one which was 3 days ago. I don’t know why, but each time I pick the worst juice. I have gone to Poundland and bought the 11 mg nic and it kills my throat. Do you guys have any advice on which juice to buy? Thank you.
H and welcome,
What vape did you buy?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
What flavours/brands have you tried?
Do you have a vape shop close to you?

Cheers
I

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
what is the pg/vg of the juice you bought? Nic salt shouldn't give harsh throat hit (ignore me, don't know why I thought they said nic salt)
typically if it's a higher pg level it will give more harshness
typically if it's a higher vg level it will give more plume

Reactions: stols001

SorinAnt

Apr 3, 2019
H and welcome,
What vape did you buy?
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
What flavours/brands have you tried?
Do you have a vape shop close to you?

Cheers
I
Hey dude. I have smoked for about 3 weeks, but then I gave it up for vaping. I have a Freemax Twister with the FireLuke tank and X2 Mesh coil. I have tried the 88vape bubblegum and the cherry flavor. I really hates them both, they both are burning my throat and leave an oily sensastion in my mouth.

• Optimistic

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Hey dude. 11 mg juice is pretty high for that coil. You should be at 6 mg or maybe even 3 mg. Can't speak to the flavors you're using but 11 mg juice in that unit will hit the throat really hard.

He smoked for 3 weeks. I'd suggest 3 or even 0.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
This is only a partial answer since you have left many questions unanswered.

But a) many juice makers will sell sample packs of low mg to try some different flavors. And if you are lucky enough to have a Brick and Mortar with a Sample bar head over there to find out the types of juice you like.

I can't speak to nic levels and PG/VG ratios as it's hard to say.

I am PG sensitive and no more than 10% works (I save it for my flavorings) without a horrible, burning pins and needles feeling in my throat.

Please note I am NOT saying you are PG sensitive it could be a jillion other things, so fill us in so we can help you better.

Anna

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Well most commercial juice is too strongly flavored. So buy the highest nic strength you can and dilute it with some vegetable glycerin until it hits right. You can buy Glycerin at the grocery store; some people use it like hand lotion.
large_4dc271aa-818c-450e-8a6f-cd7e48f68d68.jpg

• Useful

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
I don't know why u buy that high nic content if you only smoked 3 weeks before switching. I'm assuming you are still young. If you can break the habit, now is the time. Both smoking and vaping. If you wanna continue on just for the hang of it, go buy 0mg juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread