The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Which juices at the vapor room have good throat hit?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Room' started by mrrunon, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mrrunon

mrrunon Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    i need juices with a good throat hit to mimic the experience with a real cigarette... so does anyone know which ones hit the throat with the most consistency?

i tried 5 flavors: dragonfruit, waffle, graham cracker, strawberry kiwi, and applie pie. only strawberry kiwi and waffle had good hits, while i couldn't even taste anything from the other 3.

i kind of prefer the fruity flavors, and i'm interested in sweet strawberry. anyone have suggestions for me?

2. Ginosmama

Ginosmama Full Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Brunswick Hills, OH
    I highly recommend Pomegranate!!! Extrememly flavorful and great throat hit at 50/50 12mg. I also love Sun Kissed. It tastes just like orange soda :) If you prefer a more refreshing, citrus flavor, you may also like Hypnotic.

3. mrrunon

Jul 28, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    thanks for your recommendation.

4. speedemon

speedemon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    Chicagoland
    Great choice in vendor after 2.5 years vaping they are my favorite good prices on sales and specials of the week.
    The new wild berry the just came out with i got with extra flavor shot it's great lots of flavor,thoat hit and vapor.
    The penutbutter cookie also very good much throat hit! Now i also get good results with the apple pie with extra flavor shot.
    The blue cotton candy is a great sweet juice not the highest in throat hit but plums of vapor and taste great.I'm not a fan of alot of Ry4's but they sent me a sample and it is also fantastic best i've had i will be adding it to my large orders it's clear as water too.

5. Ginosmama

Ginosmama Full Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Brunswick Hills, OH
    mrrunon, if you want a decadent, sweet juice with great flavor/throat hit for a dessert vape, try Cinnamon Danish Swirl or Horchata (tastes like rice pudding).

I agree with speedemon about the Ry4...it's fantastic!

6. mrrunon

Jul 28, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    thanks for that recommendation.. will wait another week. will try the cinnamon danish and pomegranate.

7. Ginosmama

Ginosmama Full Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Brunswick Hills, OH
    You will love both!!

8. ChrisW004

ChrisW004 Full Member

Jan 21, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    RY4 is the special this week. Like the others said, it's great. Excellent TH and vapor production. Highly recommended.

9. mrrunon

Jul 28, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    so i got the pomegranate juice and it doesn't even have a throat hit.. there's literally no consistency with vaping for me. if i can't get the proper throat hit, i'm not so sure i will continue vaping.

10. ChrisW004

ChrisW004 Full Member

Jan 21, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    What kind of e-cig do you use? I was in the same boat you were a couple years ago. I actually have up vaping for a whole year, smoked cigs and then picked vaping back up when I got an eGo and tried dripping. Once I did that, I dropped regular cigs within a week. I didn't think that was possible, but now 3 months later, no desire to go back. I would say don't give up yet. Good luck.

11. mrrunon

Jul 28, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    ego-t.. throat hit is better, but the one i had previously was really good. i can't seem to replicate it, though i think it's a carto issue and not related to the juice.

12. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    I have to agree with another poster here that Sun Kissed has great throat hit. Also quite yummy. I like my TVR juices best in low resistance 1.7 cartos on a 3.7 mod. So far out of the TVR juices I have tried sun kissed has the best TH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.