Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
FACT OF THE DAY:

There are potentially 3 x 3 x 2 = 18 potential different Mako incarnations.... and that'd not be counting extra battery options which would bring the total to 42!

Something for everyone.... :)

Nightmare for testing and assembly though getting each combination to work with each adapter/battery/sleeve option..... why didn't Alex just stick with a regular single CR123A setup... dooh! :p :D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I ordered the Minno 510 in silver bronze with a similar midi sleve but I was really pleased by the price of the 510 atty multi-deal. My first visit to the smokejuice site. Great supplier!

Hi Fisherman - :)

I've just noticed your order didn't quite make the cutoff for today as we're a bit busier than normal at the moment so will post out for you tomorrow.

Incidentally it's only the midi that comes in a bronze finish the minno comes in either black or silver - would silver be acceptable?

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
My Mako arrived, I am loving both the options I got. Very nicely made and the 5v Maksi with a carto is blowing me away, very happy!

Andy

Great to hear Andy! :D I've been on the Maksi 5V 801 (not my first choice atty) for the past two weeks and lovin it.... tried the 5V carty a month ago and it definitely hits the spot... until that point I couldn't see what the fuss was with cartys but now I know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread