Which Mod to fit 18650+Kick (85mm)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Looking for a new mod. I want to be able to run a 18650 battery and a Kick module, comes to 85mm battery length. I have an Origin clone, but it a few mm short for the 18650 batts, which is OK cause I bought it to be run with an 18500.. But the 18500 is only 15A, which is great when running the kick.. Not so good when running at .5ohm or less, without the kick. Are the nemisis, Chiyou and King my only choices?
So what do you suggest?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Looking for a new mod. I want to be able to run a 18650 battery and a Kick module, comes to 85mm battery length. I have an Origin clone, but it a few mm short for the 18650 batts, which is OK cause I bought it to be run with an 18500.. But the 18500 is only 15A, which is great when running the kick.. Not so good when running at .5ohm or less, without the kick. Are the nemisis, Chiyou and King my only choices?
So what do you suggest?

Chiyou and king yes.
Astro - yes - it's telescopic.
These 3 above are all m21x1; spare kick tubes, topcaps and bottom caps can be gotten from fasttech.

Nemesis and stingray, yes.

Poldiac - yes; this one has a topside switch, and the threading seems to be compatible with nemesis tube threading

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
AltSmoke Silver Bullet with battery extension sleeve allows for an 18650 IMR battery and a Kick. Made in the USA of aircraft grade aluminum (so is lightweight but strong), very well-machined, and available in about a dozen colors. Recessed side fire button makes this a more natural feeling and safer mechanical mod. A classic that is still popular. I own two.

Inexpensive Mechanical Mod and RDA Setup

Last edited:

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
the ole K100/K101 with an added Vamo V2 extension tube, run 18650 with a kick; no problem.
https://www.ecigaretteimpressions.com/accessories/vamo_body_parts.php#vamo_ext_tubes

sando7-albums-mec-s-22mm-clones-authentic-picture336074-k100-nimbus-w-vamo-v2-extension-tube.jpg

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
AltSmoke Silver Bullet with battery extension sleeve allows for an 18650 IMR battery and a Kick. Made in the USA of aircraft grade aluminum (so is lightweight but strong), very well-machined, and available in about a dozen colors. Recessed side fire button makes this a more natural feeling and safer mechanical mod. A classic that is still popular. I own two.

Inexpensive Mechanical Mod and RDA Setup

You need to get on altsmoke for selling protected batteries with that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread