Which Pod system to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
When I transitioned from cigs to vaping I went as high as 12mg on my rtas and rdas. Nowadays I can't imagine vaping that high of a concentration because I only direct lung and chain vape a bit.

I'm on my way to zero nic and as fast as possible.

Glad to read you have some knowledge.

That's one of the reasons why I'm here, if I believed everything I've read or saw on youtube I wouldn't be here asking more questions. Nothing beats experience and practice, and there are plenty of knowledgeable people down here. You can educate yourself for eternity but nothing is better than advice and guidance from someone who's been doing it for years and tested everything in real life scenario.
As to nicotine poisoning I doubt I could ever cause myself any serious harm through actual vaping, I just feel when I had enough and neither myself or my gf use crazy strengths in the liquids. The main danger for myself that I see is spilling the nic base (7.2%) on my skin when I mix my liquids. Or get a splashback into my eye. But I wear gloves + glasses and have experience in lab experiments and safety so I think I'll be fine.

Reactions: PeterKay

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
Freemax Gemm25
IMG_20200510_044334.jpg
mini tank like pods. Offering great flavour.
Mesh coils in MTL and DL

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
Hey guys. So, I'm a current pod system smoker, and I've been using a smok nord as my actual pod system, but with so many new ones on the market, I'm looking forward to acquire a new one. I've seen many reviews and lists about new pod systems and am in doubt of which one to buy. So far, my picks are the Smok Nord 2, Lost Orion Plus or Smok RP80.
I like pods with loose airflow, to make big clouds and feel the nicsalt taste. I currently use a 0.6ohm mesh coil and do like it. Just feels like it run off too quick sometimes, I might use a wrong pg/vg proportion sometimes but always try to use as close to 50/50.
Let me know your experiences and what you think!
Thanks.
Both nord 2 and rpm80 are decent.0.17 sub ohm coil last 2 weeks for me each,i got lesser coil life on nord 2's 0.40 rpm coil...

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
That's one of the reasons why I'm here, if I believed everything I've read or saw on youtube I wouldn't be here asking more questions. Nothing beats experience and practice, and there are plenty of knowledgeable people down here. You can educate yourself for eternity but nothing is better than advice and guidance from someone who's been doing it for years and tested everything in real life scenario.
As to nicotine poisoning I doubt I could ever cause myself any serious harm through actual vaping, I just feel when I had enough and neither myself or my gf use crazy strengths in the liquids. The main danger for myself that I see is spilling the nic base (7.2%) on my skin when I mix my liquids. Or get a splashback into my eye. But I wear gloves + glasses and have experience in lab experiments and safety so I think I'll be fine.
Over-dose on nicotine is a terrible feeling.When in the past while I was building an rta,i spill some juice on my hand or it leaked somehow when I was using...I frequently got nic overdose,the neausea,headache and also vomiting is hard to bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread