The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Which pod systems allow you to add your own e-liquid?

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Baditude, Jan 30, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    As the title says, which pod systems allow you to add your own pre-mixed, bottled e-liquid to avoid the costly propietary refills?

Any recommendations?

• Like Like x 2
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Warlock peas, rock boulder, penguin, dolphin, BO (sort of), and probably a bunch more. The only DL one I know of is the dolphin/penguin. Most of the rest are very much MTL

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Burnie

Burnie The Bug Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I have only tried the Von Erl, Cora and Rock pod systems, and I ended up stuck on the Rock, bought 6 of them figuring they would not last, still using the first one I got over a year ago, 4 are still in the box unopened. Figured out how to rebuild the pods (new coil & wick). Here is the link to my thread. (how to rebuild pods & link to get one for $9.99 about 1/2 way through thread)

The Rock by Boulder

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. newyork13

newyork13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I have a Kandypens Feather on order. It looked good (nice looking, small, refillable), and I couldn't find any criticisms anywhere (though it's not one that's in vogue yet, so that's not necessarily meaningful.)
    I did email Kandypens with the question if I could use my normal 50/50 12mg non-salt juices with it. They said that using non-salt juices can result in spitback (and understand that they don't make/sell juices, so they don't have a vested interest in the liquids.)
    BTW @Baditude good idea for starting this thread.

• Love Love x 2
  5. Pod_Vaper

Pod_Vaper Full Member

Jan 30, 2018
    East Coast, USA
    I have used Rofvape Warlock Peas, Suorin Air, and Envii Fitt (they sell both pre-filled and empty, refillable cartridges). I bought my sister a Wismec Motiv Pod for Christmas, which is a 4ml pod and sub-ohm for DL. There a bunch of others - Sigelei Compak, Suorin Drop, and others listed above.

• Like Like x 2
  6. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Quite a few have come out recently, or are on the way.

A few off the top of my head, Suorin range, Kangertech S1, OVNS Saber, Kaz Vape, Slik/eCard, Kandypens Rubi, Mi-Pod, Smok have 3 designs coming in march, and a whole load of no-name systems from China.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jay H.
    This message by Jay H. has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Feb 21, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Feb 20, 2018 at 11:41 AM
  8. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    I have used three that are refillable:

myJET
    iCare Mini
    Boulder Rock

I like the myJET best for mimicking a cigarette, then the iCare, and the Rock last, only because it's a bit airy and if I use a pod-mod it's because I want a cig-a-like experience. It's cheap and works pretty well, just prefer a tighter draw.

• Like Like x 1