Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Orange County, CA
Greetings everone ...

Ok everyone i needs some input between the orion 2.1 or the Zenesis. I'm looking for a PV that has no stiff draw's, need something that's comfortable and not to airy. I prefer nice warm / throat hits. From the research and youtube video's iv'e seen the Zenesis you can rotate the cap to get a warmer hit. As for the Orion's not sure if that can be done. There both real nice PV's but just cant decide which will suit my preference. I like the button that the Orion's have and the Zen's at the bottom to fire it up which I can get use to. My concern is where is good resource to buy the accessories like SS-Mesh, Kanthal's, tanks if I wanted more and so forth. Ive seen picture's and videos that you can bore out the center hole drip tip of the Orion and make the hole bigger on the side cap as well. So pretty much not sure what to purchase between the 2.

Thanks in advance

glauserjg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
buffalo,ny
Greetings everone ...

Ok everyone i needs some input between the Orion 2.1 or the Zenesis. I'm looking for a PV that has no stiff draw's, need something that's comfortable and not to airy. I prefer nice warm / throat hits. From the research and youtube video's iv'e seen the Zenesis you can rotate the cap to get a warmer hit. As for the Orion's not sure if that can be done. There both real nice PV's but just cant decide which will suit my preference. I like the button that the Orion's have and the Zen's at the bottom to fire it up which I can get use to. My concern is where is good resource to buy the accessories like SS-Mesh, Kanthal's, tanks if I wanted more and so forth. Ive seen picture's and videos that you can bore out the center hole drip tip of the Orion and make the hole bigger on the side cap as well. So pretty much not sure what to purchase between the 2.

Thanks in advance

From my personal experience owning both I would reccomend the orion; not because it is better but because as far as I can tell it fits your vape profile better. I believe you will find the zen to airy. It's alot easier to make a whole bigger than smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread