which should i get? high wattage vw device

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleaselah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
U.S
I picked up an IPV v3 (150w, dual 18650, subΩ down to .1) a couple weeks ago and absolutely love it. May want to check it out. For $125 shipped, including a charger, kinda hard to go wrong.

it seems that there'll be a future upgrade of software for higher wattage?

the extra 30 - 40 bucks for an IPV3 could get me decent RDA, but if the IPV3 is much better than the sigelei or cloupor i'll get it

i'm totally new to high wattage, gonna use it on a dripper.

have been using mech mods / genesis attys all along..

anyone has any idea if i have dual coils on my dripper, would the resistance be exactly twice? in that case for the dripper i'd have to use 24 / 26 gauge wire yeah?

TIA :)

Last edited:

pleaselah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
U.S
You should look for the real wattage that have been tested, lots of high watt boxes don't come close to what they say...just sayin'. Good luck.

hmm from what i know only dna, sigelei and ipv meets the advertised wattage right?? cloupor seems to be around 75 max for their 100w box mod

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
have the T6, T8 and the Sigelei 100. All have their strengths and weaknesses, but using the T6 & T8 mostly. Just feels better in the hand. :D They all seem to purrform best in the 0.5-0.8 ohm range. Best power response, and wattage range. Can get the best deal on the Sigelei, though can't go wrong with any of them. Best get one of each and not bother with the god thingy.

Vape long and prosper.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread