Which tank would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2016
I have been experimenting with wicking for the past couple of days and I am starting to get the hang of it, and the liquids tastes better each time. I had a bit of a leaking issue today because the wicks were a bit thin, but I fixed it and now the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor is delicious. I am starting to realize that the kanthal coil heads aren't very good and have a bit of a weird smell to them when firing, so I will be replacing them with Claptons very soon.

I am getting tired of my Aspire Cleito tank and I am thinking of selling it and buying another tank. The only thing I like about the Cleito is the extremely wide airflow, much wider than the Serpent's. My question is, would the Griffin 25 be a good alternative or is it almost exactly like the Serpent 25?

What I am looking for is a tank with a wide airflow and the ability to use both rebuildable and ready-made coils. I'm not 100% sure but I believe the Griffin, like the Serpent, only uses rebuildable coils decks, which is why I am hesitant about the Griffin.

The Aspire's flavor is just too poor compared to the Serpent, and the ready-made coils run out really quickly. I've been looking everywhere for the Cleito's RTA kit, and I finally found it today, only to find out it is made for the smaller version of the Cleito.

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2016
I purchased the Aromamizer Supreme RDTA a couple of days ago and I couldn't be happier with it. I only found the smaller version which has a juice capacity of 4ml, though, but for dripper that's still pretty impressive. The build is quite easy and I just absolutely LOVE the flavor. The clouds aren't the strongest, but the flavor is out of this world. I was originally going for the Avocado 24 but I couldn't find it, and I sure am glad I picked up the last one in the store.

I also sold my Cleito 120 because its coils are ridiculously expensive where I live and it's just not a very good tank, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread