which type of premade coil should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I've never been much of a rebuilder and have pretty much stuck with single coil builds whenever I do make a coil. I've always wanted to try one of the fancier coil types but with how much inconsistency I already have with a simple single coil build, I figure it would just be a nightmare for me to get it right and I'd get frustrated and end up just wasting a lot of time and juice. But seeing as these days you can get a roll of wire that's already done all the work or premade coils, I wanted to give it a try. I can at least anchor a coil to a build deck and add wick. I have a couple of different coils added to my cart on fasttech but I wanted some insight. I mostly vape low wattage and MTL, and I have in my cart so far:

FeCr Alloy Pre-Coiled Wires 32 AWG, 0.3*0.8mm, 10-Pack
(these look like clapton coils except they are more flat on the surface)

Iwodevape 316 SS Pre-Coiled Wires, 35 AWG, 0.15mm, 10-Pack
(these look like them Notch coils)

Vapesoon Clapton Pre-coiled Wires, 26*32 AWG / 0.4*0.2mm, 10-Pack

So I mainly want to ask, are these suitable for MTL vaping at low wattage, and do these need to be used in TC mode? And also, I can pretty much stick these in any RTA as long as they fit, right? I never tried using these before nor dabbled in TC mode much, so I'm just trying to get a better vape experience than I am now.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
BTW - Some places sell Pre-Coiled Coils in a Sampler Pack like this...

5183100-4.jpg

$7.85 Kanthal A1 Pre-coiled Wire for RBA Atomizer (8 Specs) - 6-pack/spec / ferris wheel design box at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

For about the Price of One Pack of Smokes, might be worthwhile to get one?

And even if you Don't Like any of them, you can Toss them and you Still have a Cool 8 Slice Pizza Box.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread