Which Type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sob80sup81

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Indonesia
Hi all,

About to get myself an exhaler n need some more infos before proceeding with payment, i wish any of you would be kind enough to provide me some info on these matters

1. What's the default battery connector exhaler use? I'm thinking of getting 901 battery connector cos i read that 901 performs really well with regards to flavour.

2. Would common adapters like 901-510 or 901-801 brought by heavens-gifts work just as good with exhaler?

3. On what condition should i buy battery sleeve? I'm thinking of using 3.7V Trustfire (the so called protected) battery and also want to experience HV every once in a while. What additional parts i need to purchase for this purpose?

Thanks all :D

Last edited:

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Xhaler comes with the 801 & 901 tips. You can add the adapters for 510, etc.

The 3.7 battery is good and if you want to try the high volts you get 2 of the 3 volt Tenergy Lifepo batteries (and charger). Good to go! I love mine and can't even look at 3.7 anymore :)

Don't try HV until you've maxed out 3.7 in my opinion... Tough to go back....nice to be able to move up though when you need more!! Good luck!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay.... A little spammy for being in Drew's subforum me thinks!!

My Xhaler hasn't broken and I've had since the original release, even bought backup unit just in case... Never had to use except to loan to a friend who needed to send another brand of mod in for repair. Nothing is perfect, not even the grand GG's.

Good luck!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would have to agree laurel. It is quite rude to post about another supplier in this forum. Perhaps Drew will see it and just go ahead and delete it. I too have had my Xhaler since it's initial release and have had no issues at all. It has been a great unit.

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2010
    Ontario
    I would have to agree laurel. It is quite rude to post about another supplier in this forum. Perhaps Drew will see it and just go ahead and delete it. I too have had my Xhaler since it's initial release and have had no issues at all. It has been a great unit.

perhaps if we just asked with big boy words, you will get what you like :w00t:

or you can continue doing what you are....you will see where that gets ya in life

sob80sup81

ECF Veteran
    Dec 12, 2009
    Indonesia
    :D Hey all, sorry of this thread caused a little trouble but so far no harm done right?

Thanks laurel099 for your suggestion, i find 3.7V is good enough for me (i'm using DIY laser mod at the moment btw) and hopefully with a better built rig i can vape with ease without having to do much adjustments here and there for better performance.

debook

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    sob80...a 901 tip comes with the xHaler kit, so you would be good to go. Plus, if you decide later you want to try a 510 you can just order the adapter and atty and you are good to go. Personally I like the 510 and 801 depending on the juice I'm using at the time and my mood:thumb:

I also keep a couple KR808 carts around for stronger flavors that are hard to get out of an atty. They work on the 901 tip and carts can be really good at 5V.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread