Not open for further replies.

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
OK ECF community,

I’m looking for some very specific e-liquid.

I want something US made, 100% VG with minimal flavor ingredients (like only menthol and ethyl maltol - or just menthol/mint exclusively). It does not need to be nic salt based. I use low nic content ~3mg/mL or less generally anyway.

I’ve been vaping Nude Nicotine unflavored juice for a while but am bored of it and I’m now wanting some flavor. I’m really very sensitive to most flavorants though. Also, I don’t want to mix my own juice; too much effort for my lazy ...!

So, let the suggestions fly! And thanks in advance.

• Winner
Reactions: mac-nutty

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
i wish i was like chad
14012-doge-classic-doge-portrait.png

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
i wish i was like chad
It took me a long time to be like this! I kinda went full circle. When I started vaping 10 years ago, there was only tobacco and menthol flavors. Soon, there were flavor explosions! I've tried so many flavors (that's how I know I'm sensitive to many).

I've quit and "relapsed" so many times. The last time I came back I decided I couldn't make vaping a treat. I decided to only vape straight VG, no flavors, low nic. But... Now I just got to have some kind of flavor.

In any case... I guess I'll be the only one who doesn't have a problem when the "bags of rocks" we call politicians outlaw taste. I think all flavors should be available for everyone to indulge in! I just don't want any.

So... No one has any suggestions?

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
If you're too sensitive to many flavors, I think you could try some "weak" fruit flavor with a hint of menthol. Some examples like Kiwifruit with Mint, Apple juice with Mint are pretty good choices. I also cannot stand with any juice with a strong flavor. I once tried a "bean flavor" juice and the weird aftertaste stayed on my throat for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread